"Sydney probably already knows how many breaths you've taken."

Niall's reaction was just priceless. He looked scared. It took everything in me not to laugh at that.

  When Spencer whispered something into Niall's ear, his face softened a bit. Whatever she said calmed him down.

  "I guess I'll call her over." Chris said through laughs, pulling out her phone.

  "What do you guys do down here?" Zayn asked, obviously interested. I wanted to ask the same question, but I kind of just kept it to myself.

  "It's like our rat pat. We all just hang out here. We talk, eat, watch movies, listen to music. You know?" Brooke explained to Zayn.

  "I see."

  "She's coming!" Chris exclaimed, jumping onto Cher.

  "That's what she said." Harry laughed.

  "Shut up." Chris frowned, throwing a pillow at Harry.

  "You guys are going to have to hide when she comes. Sydney will have a heart attack if she just randomly sees One Direction hanging around in my basement." Spencer stated seriously, and since Spencer was hardly ever serious, we started to find places to hide. Harry climbed onto a shelf thingy, Louis and Zayn were fighting for a spot, Niall randomly started planking in a really dark place, and I went into a closet. Not my best idea because it was all dusty. You could tell nobody really came in here.

  I was about to sit down on the floor until something caught my eye on the top rack of the closet. A diary possibly?

  Deciding to get in Nosey Liam mode, I grabbed the little book and sat down on the concrete floor.

  Should I look inside it? No. That's rude. But, nobody would ever know, right? It would just be a little secret of mine. Just a secret of mine.

  I opened the book in search of a name. If its Spencer's diary, I'm not reading anything. Who knows what kind of evil lies in Spencer's diary?

  It wasn't Spencer's, though. It was Cher's. Now that I knew it was Cher's, the urge to read it slowly started to rise. I hate being nosey, but I wanted to read what she had to say.

I turned to the first entry. A pit in my stomach started to form telling me not to do it, but I ignored the pleas and basically made myself read it.

   "(I don't know the date. Oops) 2008

   Dear diary or whatever,

   Writing in a diary is pretty stupid and pointless. I don't see why anyone does it, better yet, I don't see why I'm doing it. But there's some things that I don't want to tell Spencer. I love her to death, but she'll make fun of me about this. I always swore to myself I'd never let this happen and I failed. It happened. I have a celebrity crush. Well, he's not a celebrity quite yet. He'll be one pretty soon, though. I'm sure of it.