Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

  Hey guys, I'm warning you, I seriously don't think this chapter is all that great...

- Eva xxx.

***

  "Spencer, the size of that scarf is ridiculous." Brooke said as Spencer walked into the dining room.

  "No its not. It's just right."

  Harry and Louis both scoffed at her. That scarf was ridiculously large. Why she was wearing it? Who knows? Its not even cold outside.

  "Well, I don't mean to intrude, but Spencer, we had a deal." Hannah smirked, rather evilly.

  You could see the blood drain my Spencer's face, but she played it off as if she had no idea what she meant.

  "What do you mean?"

  "Spencer, you know exactly what I mean."

  Cher and Brooke were trying to contain their laughter as much as they could, but were failing miserably.

  The guys and I were completely oblivious to what's going on, but I've known Spencer long enough to know it wasn't anything good. Spencer was a very careless person. She says what's on her mind and she does what she pleases. Its like she lives in her own world.

  "No I don't!"

  Hannah just rolled her eyes and stomped back up Cher's steps.

  "Is it just me, or do you think there's something they're not telling us?" Niall whispering, nudging into me.

  "No, its not just you." I whispered back.

  What's going o-

  "I, Spencer Maxwell, swear on Cher's grave that if I ever meet One Direction, by the way, which I WON'T, I'll show them this video. Are you happy Hannah?" Spencer's voice said.

  We all snapped our heads to the tiny recorder Hannah had in her hand.

  "Is there something you need to tell us, Spencer?" Harry laughed.

  Spencer must've shot everyone, including me, thousands of daggers with her eyes. She wasn't too happy.

  "That was like in 10th grade!!! When they were on the X Factor! It doesn't count!!" Spencer growled.

  "We were technically in 11th, and it’s not that bad, Spencer!" Cher said, earning 'Are you kidding me?' glares from all the girls.

  "Ok, maybe it was pretty bad, BUT, Hannah, give her a break. It was in 11th grade."