Chapter Five

Hello readers! It's RelentlessChaos here. :) I really hope everyone enjoys this chapter.  @NiallHoranAteMyNamee will be writing the next one! :D So, yeah, please vote/comment. It would make us happy! :D

------------------------------

Chapter Five

Cher’s POV

            Hannah arrived and she was the life of the party. Literally, she burst into my house yelling, “THE LIFE OF THE PARTY IS HERE!”

I don’t think the boys minded at all though. In fact, they were paying her more attention than anyone it seemed. It must be the insane personality, not to mention that her looks were killer.

Liam kept his eyes on me the whole time which kept me wondering, ‘Is he still freaked out about what I said about his abs or does he have a staring problem?’

Whatever. I would never understand boys, ever.

“So, I think the first ones to play 7 minutes in Heaven should be…” Louis said as he tapped his chin, “Spencer and Niall!”

Thank God. I was totally sure Louis was going to choose Liam and me. I’d better keep my mouth shut though, because I was definitely sure that I was one of his targets. Trust me; if you were a target of Louis, it was not a good thing.

“Louis is choosing who goes in together?! This cannot end well…” Zayn said.

“Oh, shut up Zayn!” Louis whined.

Spencer dragged Niall to the closet and shoved him in. I thought he was a tad bit scared, to be honest. Truthfully, if I were in his position, I’d be scared as well. Spencer was…well, Spencer. I don’t really think any words could describe her. She had her own category.

Only three minutes had passed and I was scared to death for Niall. There was no telling what my best friend did to that poor boy.

The next four minutes felt like an eternity. When the closet door slowly opened, I craned my neck to see what was going to come out. Yes, I did mean to say ‘what’. Sometimes I was convinced that Spencer was actually an alien goat hybrid. Was that weird to say about your best friend? Well, allow me to explain… The alien part was because she was just weird. The goat part was pretty much because she’d eat anything that wouldn’t eat her first. Therefore, Spencer was an alien goat.

Surprisingly, Spencer and Niall came out smiling.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“Nothing,” Spencer said sweetly.

“Ew, Spencer, why are you being nice?” I asked, repulsed.

“Whoa, I don’t even know what happened to me. Seriously, I was nice for about a millisecond and it just felt all wrong… I apologize, Cher. Anyways, it was none of your business what we did, skank,” She spat.

“That’s the Spencer that I know and love!” I said.

She just flipped her hair over her shoulder and sat down beside Niall.

A pair of eyes owned only by Louis Tomlinson darted around the room as he searched hungrily for his next victims. I accidentally made eye contact. Oh no. Oh no. Please help me, God!