Chapter Two

Hello readers! Thank you SO much for reading! - NiallHoranAteMyNamee.

This chapter was written by  @NiallHoranAteMyNamee :) We'll switch off chapters though! Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter Two:

Cher's POV

“Open the door before I go Hulk Hogan on you.”

Spencer spat with nothing nice in her voice.

I chuckled at her sudden outburst. Spencer had a very short temper. It was quite hilarious to be honest. But, I know she wasn't joking.

Creaking open my only shelter, there stood my doom. Attempting to slam the door, Spencer caught it slowly turning into the Hulk.

“Talk to him or so help me God I will beat you.”

 She barked in my ear loud enough for me to hear.

What was I supposed to say?!

Oh yeah, and by the way, does your abs taste like strawberries?

I shot Spencer the nastiest death glare I had, but she didn't seem to be affected by it.

“Um, hi...” I squeaked like a mouse.

I wanted to slap myself. Nice move, Cher. Just the cherry on top of a perfect day. Note of sarcasm.

“I'm so sorry, Cher. They really aren't like that. They ju-”

 Liam started, but I slammed my finger over his mouth before he rambled some more. Fireworks bursted on my finger as it came in contact with his beautiful shade of pink lips. He was so hot. Cher, stop staring. I was just drooling over him like a totally creeper. Say something.

“Don't explain. If anyone was to explain, I should be the one to do so.”

I finally said still lost in his eyes.

“That's probably true.” He chuckled agreeing with me.

I slapped his arm playfully.

“You're not supposed to agree with me, Liam.” I laughed at his honesty.

“That's probably true, too. So...would you like, want to go out to lunch or something?”

He asked, whispering the last part barely audible.

I was about to say I was ok, but Spencer sent me a death glare. Spencer would probably kill me if I rejected Liam Payne.

“Sure.” I said.

Liam's smile expanded when he processed what I said.