Chapter Sixteen

Liam’s POV

 "Duh!" Spencer said in my face. I guess that answers my question.

   I think we can all agree that she definitely wasn't lying about it being dirty. It was like a city dump in this room. From soda cans to chip bags, it was just a disaster.

  "Spencer, have you ever even cleaned this room?" Zayn asked, possibly disgusted.

  "Yes, when I was about five." Spencer replied casually. The sad thing was, I didn't know if she was being serious or not.

  "I don't understand how people could live like this." Harry frowned.

  "Its simple. Eat, sleep, throw trash on the floor, Twitter, Tumblr, Wattpad. I'm sure you get the point."

  "You write, Spencer?" Cher blurted.

  "Yes."

  "Lets go to the basement."

  "That's actually a good idea. I haven't been there in years."

  "Wait, what? The basement?" Harry asked rather stupidly.

  "Yes. The basement." Brooke said, finally talking to Harry, but not in a nice tone. Brooke is very stubborn.

   "I bet there's a graveyard in that basement." Louis whispered.

  "You're bring ridiculous, Lou." I sighed.

  As silly as this sounds, I kind of did expect a graveyard and witchcraft down here, but I was really wrong. The basement was actual pretty cool. It was very girly, though. Too girly.

  "Why are you guys such girls?" Niall asked, looking around.

  Hannah gave Niall a, 'Are you that dumb?' kind of look.

  "We are girls." Cher said, plopping onto a bean bag.

  "I forgot to ask you, how's Sydney?" Spencer asked Chris.

  "She's ok. Should I call her over? Well, no. She's studying." Chris wondered out loud.

  "You know that's not true. She's probably trying to find out how many breaths Niall has taken in his lifetime." Cher scoffed, causing the other girls to laugh while we stood here all clueless.

  "Do girls seriously do that?" Niall asked, freaked out.

  "I wouldn't be surprised if Sydney does."

  "Sydney does."