Take the Chance

note: another imagine that isn't girlxgirl but thought i'd upload some old stories i wrote!❤️

-

-

"You're such a little shit, Y/N!" Demi laughed, growling playfully from across the table. "The youngest always get away trouble free!"

"That's such a lie and you know it." You argue back as she just smirks. She knew you didn't get away with much, hence why you basically moved in with Demi because you and your mum had a very rocky relationship until last year.

"Well enough of that..." Just as she went to start up another conversation, the nervous waiter that hadn't kept his eyes off the two of you since you entered the very unnecessarily overpriced restaurant. Ever since Demi came off tour, she made the effort to take you out for a big sister day together. A part of you knew it was because of how guilty she felt that she wasn't there for you as a child, too wrapped up in her own issues and that had taken a lot of your parents and sisters attention too. It wasn't that your childhood was bad but you were a lonely child, too isolated from the other children because of your second yet, yet too young to understand the lengths of the issues your siblings endured growing up. "He's so sweet."

"Who?" Snapping you out of your thought, you looked up to see you sister pouting softly at the young boy that had taken our orders from there. "The waiter?"

"He's so nervous."

"Yeah, you do look a bit of a bitch."

"Fuck you." She laughs, flinging her napkin across the table.

"Behave, Demi! I swear to god, I'm the older sister sometimes." You laugh. "You definitely lost a few maturity years when you were homeschooled."

"Stop bullying me! Anyway, I was going to ask before he came over, what's new?"

"Well, last week I finally went outside... that was horrendous."

"I'm being serious!" Rolling her eyes at you, she takes a sip of the weird green drink she had ordered when you arrived, making you grimace.