"Why do you keep up with him like that? " I ask her.

"He is my brother. " She mumbles lowly.

"That is it. He is your brother and he shouldn't blame you for things you didn't commit. "

She closes her eyes and I know she was reliving that horrible accident. I reach and put my palm upon the back of her hand placed elegantly on her lap.

She flinches at the touch and stares at it. I slowly rub it and say, "Nobody can be blamed for that. It was supposed to happen and it did. You-"

She yanks my hand and cuts me off yelling, "No, I am to be blamed. It's me. And don't you try to take advantage of my vulnerability bringing it up. You're not one I would talk about it to, for god sake! Shut up and sit. "

She crosses her hand on her lap and breathes roughly.

"I would stop it until I make you believe that it wasn't your fault and so you know. " I simply say and she huffs in disagreement.

As we reach the hotel, I ask her to stay in so I could open the door for her but as stubborn as could get, she ignores me and not only get out but walk in by herself.

I follow her to the reception where the manager rushes to us as he sees me. I had planned a good time in her. Only if she allows.

"Your table is that way, madam. Sir. " He leads us to the private cell. I motion him to leave.

I rush and pull her chair back to let her in and tuck it as she sits. She rolls her eye and stiffens.

"Are you comfortable? " I ask her to my dismay.

"I wonder if you should ask that. " She says as I sit smiling at her grouchy behavior and remembering her cute self a few years back.

"No, I am not. Because you are Ethan Ellsworth. The man I hate-"

" whom I loved And will again fall in love soon. " I smirk at her flustered face. I am seeing her face right before me but she is somewhere else. Somewhere far from this dine and away from me.

"Angel. " I call and she shakes her head and looks up at me.

"Angelina Hawthorne it is. " She quip.

"I miss you. " I shock her.

She frowns.

"I miss the woman I met in the bar. "

Her face lights up and she composed herself. I prepare myself for something strong from her or a sweet jelly to be thrown at me.

" I know. Why wouldn't you? " She leans towards me and whispers dangerously.

"She was a dumb girl who danced when you twisted your finger for word by force. But people learn. "

And it is strong.

"Are you referring to me as an extortionist? "

"Oh yes. I am. To be exact, a leech. A mooch. a molester."

For the first adjective, I burn but as she carries it more, I smile creep in my face. I could still remember her moan slowly and scream my name in pleasure. I just want that. All over again.