Chapter 12 - Restart

Start from the beginning

"Tada!" I gave a plate with three pancakes to Wataru. He's the first person to come here.

"Waaaah! Onee-chan, this looks so yummy!!!!" Wataru took a table knife and a fork and starts to slice the pancake.

After slicing, he took the piece using the fork and ate it. At first taste, he flinched and there was stars in his eyes.

"WOAAAH! ONEE-CHAN! THIS IS THE BEST PANCAKE I HAVE EVER ATE!!!! Well of course, Kyo-nii's pancakes are also great. But this has a unique flavor."

I looked at Kyo-nii who gets a piece and ate it and gave me a thumbs up and then smiled at my younger brother as he keeps on eating it.

Ema sat beside Wataru and I gave her another plate and she eats it too. As soon as the slice of pancake went inside her mouth, she too, has stars appeared on her eyes.

"W-wow, S-sis! This is ah-mazing!" She continues to eat.

There are still a lot of batter left so I continued cooking them. Afterwards, more of my brothers came.

"Hello Kyo-nii, what's for breakfast? The aura smells really nice..." Iori-nii was the first one to come here. He became surprised when he saw me wearing an apron and holding a spatula.

"Ah, Miko-san, you're cooking?" He sat down beside my desired seat. I gave him a plate of pancakes and he smiled at it.

"You've told me about your pancakes before... let me taste it!"

He took a bite and by just looking at his expression, I can see that he got mesmerized by the taste.

"M-Miko-san... you could join and probably win at cooking events to be held at school! Amazing!" He continued to eat while I only smiled at him.

Next Yuusuke came down, then Suba-nii, then Masa-nii and Kana-nii, then Hika-nii and the twins, and Louis-nii and Fuuto. These are all of their reactions:

"I have tasted this before during middle school! This is one of the reason why I became... interested on you... thanks for making these, sis!" Yuusuke took a big bite and stuffed his mouth with it.

"I didn't know you can cook, Miko-san... but still, this is wonderful. I haven't tasted anything like this before. If I win a match, can you please make these again?" Suba-nii slowly says after swallowing a bite.

Masaomi, Hikaru and Kyo-nii silently ate but then they gave me an eye smile and a thumbs up, indicating that they love it.

Kana-nii is chill while eating my dish. "Miko-imotou-chan and Ema-imotou-chan's cooking are the best!"

"Sugoiiiii~" Tsubaki exclaimed after taking in his first bite. "Miko-san, you could start a pastry shop with Ema! This is amazing! What's your secret recipe?"

Azusa-nii sighed, looking embarassed at his twin. "It's a secret, duh." He turns to me and smiles "Tsubaki's right, Miko-san. This is one of the best food that I've ever eaten!"

Fuuto silently ate, his faces has that guilty look on it. He saw me looking at him and started speaking. "I've tasted this before too. Y-you're the fan who g-gave this to me... right? I've searched the whole city just to find these but I didn't know that it was only cooked by you... look, I'm sorry for being a jerk, can you cook more?"

His statement made everyone shocked, but I only crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "Apologize to Yuusuke and Tsubaki-nii too."

Fuuto also rolls his eyes and said. "Nevermind..."

Lastly, Louis, who is sitting across ne, took a bite and smiled at me gently. "Miko-chan, you're amazing. I love this!"

After hearing all of my sibling's statements, I smiled and started eating my dish too. I am glad that they love it!

________________________________________________________________________________

After breakfast, me, Iori-nii and Masa-nii went to Bright Centrair Private Academy, my dream school. We proceed to the adminstration office to get some orientation from the headmaster.

"Ah, you're Asahina Mikoto, right? From Hayato Sports Academy? Nice to finally meet you!"

I look at his name plate and it says "Takahashi Ren". I quickly bowed to him and greeted him.

"Nice to meet you too, Takahashi-sensei!"

The three of us sat infront of his table and he started to lecture us.

"Since the results of your first and last evaluation are great, then there's no reason for you to repeat your 2nd year, actually, based on your age and the results of your evaluation, you should be with your older brother. So you'll be in 4th year starting tomorrow." Mr. Takahashi arranged some papers and placed it on the side of his table.

"W-wha?" I looked at my older brothers who just smiled at me. "I'm skipping 3rd year?!"

Takahashi-sensei chuckles and nods "Jiro-sensei told me that what you studied was for 3rd year and 4th year. And since you're now in the same level of intelligence as your brother, we decided that the two of you will be in the same year level this school year."

"Also, here in BCPA, we just won't excel our students academically, we also want them to find their passion. So Ms. Asahina, I hope that you'll find your new passion here. I know that's hard for you to withdraw sports from you but everything has a purpose. So I hope that you'll find your true passion here."

I only nodded with what Mr.Takahasi said. Afterwards, a lady who I assume that she's the headmaster's secretary came in, handling three uniforms and a name tag. She gave them to me and I thanked her before she left the room.

I read the name tag and under my name, there are words saying "Class 4-A"

Iori-nii looked at it and smiled at me "Oh! We're classmates."

"I think it's best for you to be classmates with your brother because he can guide and watch over you. Anyways, these uniforms are already paid by your mother along with the tuition fee. So I hope that you'll do your best here, Ms. Asahina. Join clubs and make new friends! I hope that your restart goes well."

The three stood up and me and Iori-nii bowed at Mr. Takahashi. "Thank you, Headmaster. We will go now. See you tomorrow!" Iori-nii said after bowing.

Takahashi-sensei only nodded and waved at us goodbye. We quickly left the room and went back home.

Yaaay! I'm excited for tomorrow!

----------------------

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment your feels!