"You're overreacting," Greed's jaw ticks, "he was going to rape you."

"And you were going to kill him!" I screech as I jerk my head up instantly to look at him.

His eyes weren't the same. They were like the eyes I stared at when I met him in the coffee shop, there wasn't that evil glint in them anymore. It was different. He had that ability, the ability to become a different person just by the change in his eyes.

I swallowed. He looks angry as he takes another step towards me but if I take a step back I'd end up on the street.

"What does his life matter to you?" I see the twitch in his jaw.

Did he really have zero regard for another humans life?

"Are you insane?" My hand shakes so I clutch my hand into a fist, "so you would've...you would've killed him?"

I didn't want to hear the answer. My heart is beating wildly and that's the only sound I can hear. There's the booming of the club that's directly behind us but I can hardly hear it as my heart is that much more deafening.

Greed looks at me and I can't help but wonder what he's thinking but at the same time I probably wouldn't want to know. His eyes narrow and I shakily shake my head.

He isn't answering me verbally but his silence felt like my answer so with my throat feeling stuck, I blink and push past him.

He's crazy, completely insane. A psychopath.

Much larger hands grasp my wrist and I'm forced to turn around. I didn't want him to touch me but the warmth of his hand against the cool air felt good. Despite that, I try to pull my hand away but my attempts are futile because he's much stronger than I would ever be.

His eyes look dark, he looks livid.

"Don't walk away from me," he says through a clenched jaw.

"You don't tell me what to do," the words came out of my mouth before I could register what I was actually saying.

There's emotion in his eyes, it's so raw that I nearly do a double take.

He slams me into the wall of the club and I flinch with pain instantly rushing to my back from the impact. The pain isn't as abundant as the adrenaline that pumped through me as I saw Greed's face screw into a scowl, his lips curved up in a snarl.

"You'd like to be raped, is that it?" His voice drops in deepness and right now he didn't even sound like himself.

I glare at him but the bravery to do so didn't mean I wasn't scared out of my mind. 

"Greed, Let go—"

"You'd like to be touched here without your approval," Greed trails his hands towards my nipple and I blush as I become angrier and go to push him off of me but he grasps both my wrists in his left hand and slams them above my head as his eyes violently pierce mine. I struggle but it's a futile attempt.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like for his hands to slip under you shirt and feel his fingers play and twist with your nipples," his voice deepens and I shiver as his cool fingers dive under my shirt. I feel his finger flick my left nipple and my teeth immediately suck my bottom lip into my mouth.