23: The Bohemian Rhapsody

Start from the beginning

He planted soft sweet kisses on my opening and suddenly I felt the tip of his finger rubbing against me. His thumb stroked my clit and his index finger pushed itself in, slowly and only a little bit.

I felt a little pain, but it also felt so damn good.

As his fingers worked its magic on me, he pulled his body back up and his lips found mine again. I could taste my own juices on his lips, which I thought would be weird at first, but actually it was hot as hell.

"See how good you taste?" he murmured to my lips.

"Hmmah," was what I could say in response.

His one hand was holding onto my waist, keeping me in place, as his other hand stayed on my lower area. When his long finger slipped deeper into me, my body immediately tensed.

"Does it hurt?" he said softly, his eyes searching mine.

I shook my head and said, "It's okay, it's worth the pain," mimicking his exact words from before.

He smiled real wide before leaning back down and planted small kisses all around my forehead and nose. His finger started moving more ferociously in me and I was reduced to a moaning mess. He caught my heavy breaths in his mouth and his tongue started tangling with mine.

Our bodies were moving together in sync. We caught each other's moans in our throats. This was the greatest pleasure my body had ever experienced and this was getting too much for me to handle...

And suddenly it hit me like a bullet to the head. It was like my mind had exploded! 

It was as if I could see a thousand stars in the galaxy with my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes," he called out and I peeled my eyes open.

I made out his figure—his piercing eyes watching me, his sharp jawline, and his sexy smirk with them dimples popping out. He was just so insanely gorgeous.

"How do you feel?"

"I'll let you know when I've found the right words for it,"

My breathing was slowing down and he pulled his finger out of me. I immediately missed the contact as soon as he did. He then brought his finger up to his lips and started sucking on it, causing me to blush like an idiot, and him laughing at me.

My eyes then darted to his jeans, where there was a clear bulge on the front part of it. His eyes followed mine and he gave me a sheepish grin.

"Don't worry about it. You're not ready for that yet," he said as if he could read my mind.

My face was a mixture of embarrassment and awkwardness all rolled into one. I shoved him playfully and let out a small relieved sigh under my breath.

"Wait, Judah, why? I mean, what was that for?" I said to him when he rolled over to his side.

"Nothing. I just... wanted you to know how that feels like, and to remember it," he shrugged simply and grabbed his shirt on the floor.

"But—"

"Ah, I feel amazing!" Ignoring my protests, he stretched his body up as he slipped on his shirt.

I swear, his mood changed every five seconds and I could hardly keep up.

"Come on Taya, I'll walk you home," he said again, giving his hand out to me. 

Meanwhile, the sound of my name on his lips kept on ringing through my ears.

*

"You're being so weird, Judah Hudson," I commented.