23: The Bohemian Rhapsody

Start from the beginning

I swallowed hard and nodded my head.

I think he could see the fear in my eyes as he gave me a small smile and said, "don't worry, you might just like it,"

Ignoring me rolling my eyes, he bent down as his hands slowly lifted my dress up. He didn't lift it up entirely, the hem of my dress rested just below my bra, exposing my stomach to the cold air.

The moment his lips landed on the skin of my stomach, something started stirring deep inside of me. My breath was literally stuck in my throat as his tongue started circling around my navel. My legs started squirming in response, but his hands held them in place, not allowing me to move a single inch. I clenched the sheets in response as the anticipation was killing me.

Shit, which underwear was I wearing again today?

But all these unnecessary thoughts were suddenly gone when I felt Judah's head delved down and he started kissing and sucking over my panties. I gasped instantly and I could feel him smirking at my response.

"H—" I couldn't even get another word out as suddenly I felt his cold finger reaching in through my panties. His finger rubbed against me gently and I threw my head back in response. I was panting, nervous, excited, and scared. I was feeling everything all at once and the feeling was so surreal.

"I'd ask how you're doing, but seeing how wet you are for me, I'd say you're doing pretty damn good," he commented and all the blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Ju—" Not allowing me a chance to speak, his hands gripped the side of my panties and pulled it down swiftly, leaving my lower area completely exposed to him.

"Just as I thought, the carpets don't match the drapes," he chuckled and my legs jerked up, wanting to kick him where the sun don't shine.

"Whoa, relax," he quickly held my legs back down.

"Are you cr—" I wanted to scream at him, but he suddenly leaned down and started kissing my inner thigh, "aah" and I moaned involuntarily.

"Is this ok?" he murmured against my skin.

I don't know, is it? What the hell are we doing and what does this mean? I had so many questions in my mind, but Taya 2.0 stomped right in and said: fuck that.

Judah lifted his head up, waiting for my response. After a few seconds of empty silence, I finally nodded my head as an answer.

Smiling, he leaned back down and his lips found my opening. He licked and sucked on my core and I found myself trashing around and writhing under him.

His hands held me in place and he said, "Stay still, baby,"

But how could I possibly do that when his tongue was doing things to me? I had never felt anything like this before—and I never wanted this to stop.

I was making weird noises and breathing really hard, all the while his tongue never stopped its assault on me.

"Judah..." I found myself saying his name, pleading for something I didn't know what.

"Yes baby?"

"I need... you not to call me that," I panted and he chuckled.

"What do you need, Taya?"

It was the first time he ever called me by my name and I didn't know how to answer to that. My name sounded so sweet on his lips.

Since I couldn't answer him in words, I simply arched my hips up, giving him more access and all the while begging for more of him on me. He found it amusing and smiled at my actions.