Girlfriend Tag

Heyyyyyyy~

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Are you sure?" Dan asked again and I nodded, seated on his bed. "100%?"

"Yes Dan, 100%. If your viewers would like to see that, I'd love to do a girlfriend tag." He smiled half heartedly. "I'm surprised, you don't seem like the type to do this sort of thing."

"People are still not over the whole day in the life we did a while ago. They've been asking to see you again and this was the best way to do that."

"We're not doing some cheesy chapstick challenge thing are we?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Now you're going a little far, we're definitely not doing that." I smiled and stood up.

"Okay, you do your intro, and then I can come in."

"Okay this is starting to get cheesy."

"When is your channel not cheesy?"

"Okay wow, make me take the L why don't you," he said, clicking the record button on his camera. He plopped down at his screen, letting out a breath.

I half listened to what Dan was saying, focusing in on my nerves.

"So, you might be thinking, 'Daniel, what the fuck? What is this click bait?', but I am here to reassure you that it is indeed not clickbait. I have actually managed to find a female that puts up with my bullshit! You guys have met her before, and she's honestly really great. And-- are you t-posing behind the camera?"

I paused, glancing at my arms.

"Uhm, maybe?" I said, smiling.

"Great, now you messed up the intro."

"This is important too, don't be so rude."

"Well, you might as well come over here, they've already heard you." I shuffled into view, sitting on the bed next to Dan. "You should be ashamed."

"Are you telling me I can't t-pose in this relationship because 1. We have to break up now and 2. You taught me what this was, soooo," I said, smiling sweetly at him.

"Anyways, you guys know (y/n), and, well, she's my girlfriend!"

"That is factual."

"And sorry to disappoint but no Phan isn't real," he said.

"I'm honestly disappointed too, I ship it," I joked and he let out a little chuckle.

"Okay, so we're basically doing a girlfriend, boyfriend tag."

"First question?"

"Okay, so, when did you first meet?" Dan asked.

"We met when Dan and Phil moved in next door," I said, simply. I wasn't about to spill my whole life story here.

"Yes, I immediately annoyed her so much she just had to hang out with us," Dan said.

"You weren't that annoying."

"Persistent."

"Yes that." I peered over Dan's shoulder, taking his hand under the camera. "What first attracted you to each other?"

"When I first met (y/n) she was very reclusive and mysterious, and for some reason I thought I might be able to open her up a little, so I feel like what he inner personality was really attracted me at first."

"Open me up?" I asked and he gave me a face.

"Wait did I just say that? Oh lord."

"Anyways--" I cut him off, smiling at him. "I would have to say, his persistence for one, and definitely the fact that he made me experience things I've never done before. He still does actually."

"What is the other person's eye color?" I covered my eyes, looking in what I hoped to be his direction. "I know it's (e/c)."

"Well yours are brown," I said. "Sometimes copper, sometimes like cocoa."

"Wow very specific," he said. I grinned. We went through a few more questions, laughing and having a good time. "Have you ever read fanfiction about yourselves?"

"What?"

"Well, they've seen you in one video there's bound to be some, probably some with Phil too," he said. My eyes widened.

"Well no I haven't." I said. I looked over to Dan typing on his phone. "Are you looking for one?!"

"I just want to see if there are any," he said and I glanced at the camera, baffled. "Oh wow, there are."

"Well this video isn't going to help that is it?" He smirked and shook his head, reading off the next question. I watched him read off and begin to answer the question. I smiled softly, letting out a content sigh. He glanced over to me for me to answer the rest of the question. "(Y/n)?"

"What? Sorry I wasn't paying attention," I said. He laughed and repeated the question. It began to near the end of our question limit and he began the intro.

"So that is all, you might see more of (y/n) in the future seeing as we're together and all. Please send love to her, she deserves it, and thanks for watching guys!!" He paused, glancing at me.

"What?"

"Want to end with a kiss?" I smirked.

"Of course," I said. I pecked his lips, resting my head on his shoulder.

"See you guys later! Byeeee," he blocked his lens and went to turn off the camera.

"I think that was cute."

"I think so too."

"TV and cuddles?"

"Editing?"

"Both?" I proposed and he sighed.

"Yeah okay," he said and I smiled, taking his outstretched hand.

~Calymari