Clumsy

Hey there.

Yas Troye^^^^^^

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"So this morning, you know how I got roses?" I asked after Phil and I had sat down and he nodded, "Well Cayden usually only gives me roses when he feels guilty for something, so that's stressing me out."

"Maybe he feels bad for getting caught up in the work vacation," Phil suggested. I nodded, but I couldn't be sure and Cayden wasn't that apologetic.

"Yeah, and so that threw me off, and Kelsey called me in because of drama at work and the people there were stressing me out, and I miss Cayden," I continued. Phil nodded, giving me a sad smile. 

"There's always bad days, and besides I'm here for you now," he said, flipping imaginary hair which made me chuckle.

"Thanks," he smiled and watched me.

"You know, I think this is the most I've ever really heard you say," he said. I looked down at my hands in embarrassment. Of course I should've been trying harder to be closer to Phil. I don't know why I didn't he's so happy it makes me happy. 

"Sorry,"

"No, that's okay! You're kind of like Dan. He's not great with socializing, but he's gotten better! I just wanted to be your friend is all," he said, grinning.

"Oh, okay," I said. No one usually takes my apology like that. It's great. "Hey--" I looked up, now slightly intimidated by his wide blue eyes.

"What?"

"Would you want to hang around with me and Kelsey later tonight?" I asked. He seemed slightly shocked, " I mean, if you don't want to that's cool and--"

"No, I'd love to," he said, "Man, you inviting me somewhere? You must really love me, and I can't blame you." I chuckled and shoved him lightly. I watched him fall off the couch at my push.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I'm such an idiot! Gah, this is why I don't come in contact with people," I put my face in my hands until I heard laughter. I peeked between my fingers to see Phil sat on his bum, giggling like crazy.

"I'm so clumsy, I can't even take a shove!" he said, and I watched in awe.

"You're not hurt?"

"What? No, it's funny!" he said, sitting back up on the couch, "Don't be afraid of me, the worst I could do to you is accidentally fall on you." I giggled.

"Okay," I agreed. I was beginning to feel more comfortable with him. He was just so nice. There was another knock on the door and I started getting up, but Phil held up a hand to keep me sitting. Who was it? My stomach flipped and he opened the door and I got up anyway.

"(y/n) have you seen Ph--" I noticed Dan who paused, "Oh, what are you doing here?" he glanced over Phil's shoulder at me for a second, and I could tell he was slightly afraid or weary of me. I looked over at Phil who was also looking at me. I shook my head slightly.

"Just hanging out," Phil said, stepping aside. I let out a sigh of relief. At least Phil was cool enough to keep a secret. I put on a fake smile, running my hand through my hair. Wait, was my make up smeared? Did I look like I was crying?

"Oh, well, we need to film," Dan said, watching me cautiously. Did he seriously think I was going to do something? I felt a pain in my chest.

"Want to come with?" Phil asked, looking back at me. I smiled at Phil's offer, but shook my head.

"No," I paused looking at Dan, "that's fine."

"Alright, see you tonight," he said, hugging me. Again Dan was watching us, an odd look on his face. They left and I frowned. Dan was afraid of me? Did he hate me? There was another ache in my chest and I just shook my head, clearing my head and cleaning up for Kelsey.