Chapter 24 (Unedited)

Start from the beginning

Zeus - Jason Grace

Poseidon - Percy Jackson

Hades - Nico Di Angelo

Demeter - Katie Gardner/ Miranda Gardiner

Ares - Clarissa La Rue

Athena - Annabeth Chase

Apollo - Will Sollace

Artemis - Thalia (daughter of Zeus)

Hephaestus - Leo Valdez

Aphrodite - Piper McLean

Hermes - Connor & Travis Stoll

Dionysus - Pollux

Iris - Butch

Hypnos - Clovis

Hectate - Lou Ellen

"This is a list of some of our cabin counsellors and the cabin they represent. I've left off some of the counsellors that are not in camp at the moment, as you are already going to have to learn more names than you probably care to. Out of all these it is important to know that Artemis does not have any biological children, but instead has her Hunters - so whilst she is represented by Thalia, her lieutenant, Thalia is actually a daughter of Zeus. I'll make sure everyone introduces themselves to you, but if you get stuck most names should be up here." After her little speech Piper turned back around to the wall and wrote up a short message in Greek, leaving the pen on the small ledge once she was done. "Any counsellors that come in who I haven't written on the board should write their own name and Godly parent on the board, but don't worry too much about remembering who is who. If you just point and say 'you' most of us will know who you mean.

Tony looked as if he wanted to ask something but at that moment several people walked in through the door. I recognised the skinny hispanic kid that had custom made my arrows - I believe he had called himself Leo, making him the counsellor for the Hephaestus cabin. The two guys who had entered with him promptly introduced themselves as the Stoll brothers, making them children of Hermes. The three of them immediately walked over to the pool table and continued the game, Piper letting out a subtle sigh of relief. Chiron must've been serious when he had instructed her to keep them from setting things on fire.

My head was spinning, and I'd only really met two new people so far. As if they could hear my thoughts several more teens entered the room, and quickly introduced themselves as Lou Ellen, Clarisse, Pollux, Butch and Jason. Butch pointed to the snoring kid he carried in on his shoulder and gruffly said "Clovis." Whilst I had been distracted by the snoozing boy the last few counsellors seemed to have arrived, the room overly crowded. I'd been introduced to so many people that I'd given up on trying to remember who was who, and started to give them all nicknames in my head. 

After those fifteen minutes of people continually entering the room - finding seats on shelves, tables, chairs as well as the floor - I finally caught sight of Percy and Annabeth in the doorway. They had two boys with them that I recognised as Nico and Will, and a teen girl I didn't recognise, who appeared to be wearing a silver circlet of some sort.

"Now that you are all here, we shall start," Chiron said loudly. Although I was able to prevent a major physical reaction, his loud voice had startled me, largely because I hadn't noticed him re enter the room. It seemed that this group of people had more skills and abilities than we first thought.

hey guys!!

I will apologise for how long it has been since my last update - close to 2 months. whilst I was gone we managed to reach 13k reads (and more!!!), as well as trending at no. 4 again for #annabethchase which is mind blowing to me - how much support you're all giving, even when there weren't updates.

however i cannot promise that the next update will come any sooner. as a full time student my education will always come first. it is the lead up to exam season again and I need to focus even more on my modules & deadlines. I hope that you enjoy chapters when I am able to put them out, but you will still need to prepare yourself for big gaps between uploads. I'll try my best to respond to comment's as much as I can, and if you check the conversations tab on my profile I tend to put some life updates in there - such as when im hoping (key word HOPING) to get an update out by, as well as warning people when deadlines are getting closer, and I will be inactive.

thank you so much for all this support, it never fails to make me smile

emily <3