Part:5

Zaidan was busy all day. When he was exiting the office building he thought to ask for Malik Mansion's address from Zaheer Sahab, one of the old staff of the office. 

He wanted to at least meet that man, who believed in him, in his talent when no one did. Thinking all this he drove towards Malik Mansion. 

He parked his car near the huge gate of Malik Mansion which was in the posh area of that city. 

A uniform-clad guard was opening that huge gate and Ashraf Malik's Audi came out of the gate and drove away passing by him. 

He strode towards the gatekeeper. 

"Chacha(uncle), is malik sir here? How's he?" He asked the gateman. 

"Son, he is not well and just now went to the hospital. He was having severe chest pain." Gateman said in a sad tone. He asked him the hospital's address and rushed to the hospital, muttering a prayer under his breath. Zaidan was now extremely worried about Ashraf Malik's health. 

After an hour later, he saw Malik sir coming out of the hospital holding his driver's shoulder for support. He was looking very weak. 

As soon as he saw him, he ran towards him. 

"Assalam o Alaikum sir. How are you now? I went to Malik mansion to meet you but came to know that you were in the hospital." He said in a hurry. 

"I'm fine, young man." He said, patting his shoulder feebly with a smile. 

"But you aren't looking like one." He said, holding him from the other side. 

"Come home with me. I want to talk to you." He ignored his comment and said in a serious tone. 

"Ok, sir." He agreed not finding the courage to say no to him. 

After a while, He was in Malik sir's room. Asif chacha, his driver helped him to lay down and a woman some year older than Malik sir came inside the room with a glass of juice for Malik sir, which later he knew was Roshni aunt, Malik mansion's trusted housekeeper. 

He found each one of Malik sir's employees very loyal to him. Maybe it was his good and respectful behavior towards them, unlike his daughter. 

Malik sir gestured to him to sit beside him. 

He sat on the chair beside his bed and held his extended hand. 

"I have coronary artery disease." Malik sir informed him in a low tone.

"What? Did I hear it right?" He was in for a shock, a heartbreaking shock. 

"Since my case is a bit complicated, I have to do the surgery for it as soon as possible. Being a diabetic patient, even surgery is very risky." Ashraf Malik further informed him and he was finding it hard to absorb every bit of information he was feeding him with. 

"Where is sir's wife? I can't probably think about his daughter to be with him now but his wife should have been with him." He thought whilst roaming his gaze around to possibly search his wife.