Part:2

Hooriya Malik, a rich spoilt brat. Brought up by maids and nannies and grew up to be one arrogant, selfish, stubborn, and proud person. Apparently beautiful but her star embedded qualities made her very unlikeable which she never cared for. 

She was a 4-year-old when her mother died. 

Her dad had always been busy in his business works, leaving her behind at the mercy of nannies and maids. 

He fulfilled her every materialistic wish but he was never there for her when she needed a shoulder to cry when she needed a person to comfort her. He wasn’t there for her when she needed a person to hug after she had nightmares or wipe her tears when she would cry for her mother. 

Her unlikable personality was for a reason. Initially, she waited for her father's warmth and love but eventually gave up on her loneliness. There was no one to reprimand her for her bad behaviors. She grew without being shaped. 

She was in her first year of graduation and wasn't that serious about her studies. She would acquire new hobbies every week. Sometimes it would be painting, writing, yoga, gym, etc, and she wouldn't be able to continue any of it for more than a week. Even her friends were weekly except Sahil and Saira, her only 

childhood friends. 

She was close to only one person in Malik Mansion and that was her Roshni aunt. She had been serving them for a long time and she had tried her best to look after Hooriya. 

Hooriya would sometimes listen to her but most of the time her stubbornness wouldn't let her agree to Roshni's advice and she wouldn't mind snapping at her but she was the only one, she would snap at and regret later. 

"Hoor, kid why are you so late? You should be home before 5 pm." Roshni aunt asked her worriedly when she returned home late.

"Oh come on aunt. I'm Nineteen and I know what's better for me." She said tediously and sat on the sofa and threw her purse and denim jacket recklessly on the center table.

"I was late because I went to my boyfriend Sahil Alvi's party." She informed her when she saw her still standing there looking at her sadly. 

"Hooriya, he wants to marry you?" She asked her whilst sitting beside her. 

"Everyone wants to marry me but that doesn't mean I will marry them all." She said with a proud smirk. 

Roshni sighed helplessly. 

Before Roshni could ask her any more questions, she jumped on her feet and left for her room. She was tired and badly needed a bath and a good night’s sleep. 

She avoided eating at home because on the huge dining table, decorated with her favorite delicacies, there wasn't a single soul to give her company. She tried convincing Roshni but she outrightly denied her idea of using Malik's dining table. 

Every time she returned to Malik Mansion, she felt it wasn't her home, it was her doom because as soon as she would enter inside, her strong personality would shatter into pieces with the thought that she had no one who would care for her, understand her miseries. She would've forgotten her mother’s demise only if she could have gotten her father's love. 

She didn't remember when was the last time her father dined with her or asked her anything about her studies or as a whole her life. According to him, his duty was to just transfer cash to her account every month so that she could be able to buy the world for her.