Part :1

Zaidan Siddiqui, a bright well-mannered student, and a responsible and loving son and brother, and a loyal friend. 

He had completed his B.Tech and started to search for a job but he got a scholarship on merit for MBA from a reputed institution. As per his Baba's wish, he got enrolled in that course.

Along with his studies, he did some part-time jobs to support his family.

His father Zeeshan Siddiqui had retired from a government teacher service recently and the expenses couldn't meet its end with his pension. 

His mother Marium was a homemaker and had always been busy looking after them. 

Rubail was his older married sister.

Zaidan was in second place. Sabreen was younger than him. She had done her graduation and was engaged to her baba's friend's son who was a professor in a government college.

Rumaisa was the youngest and the pampered one. She was in her first year of graduation.

After completing his MBA, Zaidan again started the search for an appropriate job according to his qualifications.

 MBA college placement in which he studied was based on some big references or bundles of money which unfortunately he lacked.

So he had to go for interviews after interviews to get a freaking job but wasn't getting one. 

Sabreen's in-laws wanted the marriage soon and he was busy searching for a job so that he could afford the wedding expense because it wasn't possible with the little money he was earning from his part-time jobs. 

"Zaidan Siddiqui, get ready, the next is your turn for the interview." A man in his fifties announced loudly, wondering his gaze all over the waiting room to find him, hence bringing him out of the reverie. He was waiting for his turn for the interview in that big hall along with hundreds of other unemployed youngsters some of them were turning thirties and still were jobless.    

This was the Malik group of industries. He hoped and prayed that it was his last interview. This was the Malik group of industries and its face, place, and market value was worth working for. The interview was for the post of managing director.

"Zaidan Siddiqui, please go inside. Interview board members are waiting for you." The man again announced and he stood up with his documents and entered the Cabin with a confident aura which was part of his personality and greeting the three intimidating interviewers he took his seat, forwarding his documents. 

They questioned him whilst going through his documents and they seemed impressed by his grades like all the other previous interviewers. 

They extended him his file when they were done and he stood up to leave knowing well that this wasn't any different. He feared he would once again be rejected since he did not have any references. 

He was about to exit when one of them said. "It was nice to meet you, Mr. Siddiqui. We will tell you the result within half an hour."

He nodded and came out. He thought to wait even though he knew he was going to be a rejected candidate very soon. 

After an anxious half an hour he was called inside, and apparently, he was surprised at that call. 

"Congratulations young man, you got the job as a managing director of the textile sector." One of the board members said and extended his hand for a handshake.

It took him a while to absorb that news and when it did, it was hard for him to keep his calm and collected demeanor.

"Thank you, sir,” He said, calming his excited self.

"I'm impressed with your education and hope to see your work with excellence." One of them said while shaking his hand.

"Definitely sir, I will try my best," he said with a confident smile. 

"There isn't any chance to try. You have to give your best shot and make it work because we have taken our risk on you, and we want you to prove our decision right." One of them said with a professional smile. 

He was told to join next Monday. 

He happily exited the Malik group of industries building and went to a sweet shop to buy sweets for home. 

"Assalam o Alaikum bhai." Sabreen said after opening the door. 

He greeted her back with a serious face. 

"You didn't get the job?" She asked him sadly. 

He looked at her and pulled her cheeks tightly. 

"Bhaaaaaaiiii....... leave my cheeks, it's hurting." She whined, hitting his chest. 

"I can hear wedding bells." He teased her but she looked at him cluelessly. 

"I got the job gudiya(doll)," He said, shaking his head at his stupid sister and hugged her. 

She detached from him and started squealing.

"Ammi, baba, Rumaisa, Bhai got the job." She was shrieking whilst jumping up and down. 

"Are you this happy coz I got the job or is it because......?" He intentionally left his sentence incomplete and looked at her with a mischievous smile and her face was suddenly painted in the crimson color and she became a statue in her place. 

A second later everyone was there happily hugging him, hence taking Sabreen out of her embarrassment. 

"Bhai, these sweets are only for me right?" Rumaisa asked him feigning innocence. 

"Yes, only for you," he said, lightly hitting her head. 

"Since I'm such a kind-hearted girl, I will share it with you guys." She said royally, going towards the kitchen. 

"Appi, help me to serve it, I can't do it alone." She cried from the kitchen and Sabreen went towards her smiling at her childish act. 

Ammi started to caress his hair and baba started to ask him questions about the company, position, salary, etc. 

Their face was holding peace after a long time. 

He thanked his Lord for finally easing his sufferings.