Part:4

She was home at 9 pm after attending her friend’s birthday party. The party was still going but she had to come back before her father knew about her absence. 

She was going towards her room, when she saw her dad's room door opened, with some hustle inside. 

She knew her dad can't be home this early so who was there inside his room?

She turned towards her dad's room. As soon as she entered, she saw her dad on the carpet crawling towards the bed. 

She ran towards him. 

  He was shallow breathing with one hand clutching his chest.

"Dad, dad,...... What happened to you?" She leaned down and supported his weight from the back.

"Ah... Ho......Hoor........ bring me one glas........glass of wa..... wa... water. " He said with difficulties under his shallow breaths, trying to rub his chest. 

"Dad, first let me put you on the bed," She said and helped him to the bed. 

She brought water for him and helped him drink. 

She could tell he was in severe pain. She had never seen him like this. She felt his pain making its way into her heart. 

She ran out of the room and called for Asif chacha, Ashraf's driver as it dawned upon her that he needed to see a doctor. 

 She told him to follow her to Ashraf Malik's room with a panic-stricken face. 

"Asif Chacha, we need to take him to the doctor." She said worriedly whilst trying to make him get up with Asif's help. 

"Hoor......I'm fine. I don't want to go to the hospital." Ashraf said, still clutching his chest with difficult breathing. 

"Dad please, let's go to the hospital. Please don't say no." She cooed him whilst caressing his back, with tears brimming eyes. 

"Malik Sahab, Hoor is right. We should go to the hospital." Asif chahcha(uncle) said and came towards Ashraf Malik to help him stand up. 

After half an hour, Asif and Roshni were seated inside the waiting room and Ashraf Malik was taken for some emergency tests. 

After the tests were done, the doctor informed them that they have to admit him.

Hooriya couldn't bring herself to ask the doctor about her dad's disease. She didn't know, but at this point of life when he was suffering from some disease which had tensed the doctors, was scaring her from the core. She could sense something bad was going to happen. 

She hadn't realized it before how important he was to her. 

They weren't even allowed to meet him. 

"Hoor, baccha (kid), you should go home otherwise you will be sick staying here all night." Asif chacha said to her. 

"He is right, Hoor. You should go home." Roshni aunt said, agreeing with Asif chacha. 

"No...... I'm not going anywhere. I will go home with dad." She said, stubbornly, and turned away from them.