intro.

hello! welcome to the third book of this painfully bad series. that being said if you haven't read the first two books I suggest backtracking because this will make no sense.
guys I'm so emotional because my series is done but I wanted to say thank you all so much for your support. It's been a hell of a fanfiction and this book will make up for all the hatred you guys have towards me :)
I gotta do it...I gotta say thank you to two people

Liv: guys I can't even TELL YOU how much I love this bitch. like she read every single chapter after I finished, helped me through massive writers block. we text all the time. she deals with my annoying snapchats. literally wouldn't have met her if it wasn't for this book and my heart is forever grateful. I'm very very glad to have met her and that she put up with me sending her chapters at like 2am lmao. THANKS. FOR. BEING. THE. PERFECT. EL.

Eran: B I T C H okay literally this child helped me with this story SO MUCH. she sobbed with me over the ending. I couldn't be more THANKFUL for this thot. like this story probably wouldn't even be a thing without this child. plus her threats to me made newt and thomas have a happy ending. E you know how much I love you so I'm not gonna rant it out here but thanks for being you man I love you with my whole heart.

now, please enjoy the last instalment of this series :)

x your least favorite author k