forty nine

Leslie.

Harry laughs out loud when I tell him he was snoring last night and it kept me up, his eyes shutting tight when I continue my rant.

"You are so comfortable to sleep on," he says, his laugh still laced in his voice.

"Well, clearly, because you were sound asleep and snoring loudly in my ear all night," I say, his brown hair resting on his white pillow.

"But you're warm. You're like my own teddy bear," he smiles, moving his leg around mine.

"You're a bear alright," I groan, his head nuzzling into my neck.

"I love my teddy bear," he mumbles, pulling me onto him and kiss my shoulder.

"I love my macho bear that crushes me and snores in my ear all night," I sigh, his head tossing back and laughing.

"It's 5 in the morning. We have a long time until we have to work so let's make breakfast and watch movies," he says, my head nodding. I get out of bed and walk to the door, grabbing Harry's hand as we walk to the kitchen. He starts mixing some ingredients for cinnamon rolls and I start the cinnamon filling. He rolls the dough out and I flick flour onto his face, his hand covering my stomach with the flour.

"Harry," I laugh, his flour covered hand covering my body. He laughs with me and kisses my cheek, both of us rolling the cinnamon roll dough. He cuts it as I form them onto the pan, sticking them in the oven.

We clean up while the rolls are in the oven and I put my hair into a bun, putting a pair of white jeans on with a black shirt. I slap Harry's bottom on the way out of the room and he narrows his eyes at me, my lips curved into a smile.

"You know, I get to touch your ass now," he says, my eyebrow rising.

"No, no. Only I can touch my ass," I snicker, his hands quickly grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. He squeezes my bottom and I laugh, the oven buzzing.

"To be continued," he whispers in my ear, my head shaking. He lets go of me and I hear him follow after me, my body bending over to take the cinnamon rolls out of the oven. Once I set them on the stove top, my waist is tugged by two large hands, his digits turning me to face him.

"You tease," he whispers, pressing his lips against mine.

"I know."

He takes a cinnamon roll and I do as well, both of us sitting and watching TV. He grabs my hand and laces our fingers, my eyes landing on the ring that's resided on my hand for a week and a half now. It's beautiful and it's an honor to wear it.

"When do you have to work?" I ask, his shoulders shrugging.

"10, I think. All I'm doing is database research so I'm the best guy on the planet," he boasts, my head shaking.

"Lies. You just sit at a desk. Maybe you could come into work with me today. We could take pictures again," I tell him, setting my hand on his thigh to tease my fiancé.

"What kind of pictures?" he groans, my fingers touching his hip.

"Any kind you want. Or we can do that now," I smile, his arms lifting me up and walking to our bedroom. He takes my shirt off and presses his hands to my cheeks, kissing me before anything starts.

After our small affection, he lets go of me and sheds his shirt. Tight muscles extend through his arm as he grabs the camera off the floor and I lay back on the bed, watching him upside down. He takes a picture of me and I smile, his legs kneeling next to the bed. I reach up and grab his cheeks, pulling his head down to mine. His gentle hand runs against my side and I touch his curls as his lips press to my face.