nineteen

Leslie.

Time isn't an element in this encampment. A few things I've learned while being here is that one day for me here, is six days to the outside world. I've been here for ten.

Sixty days away from my father and Harry. That's two months.

It's horrifying in here and no one is around to help me. One meal is shoved through my door a day and it's usually mush. I've been treated as an animal and I hate it.

What Stallone doesn't know, and what I've learned thanks to the loud guards outside my door, is that one fuse runs along the whole premise of the prison. If I can cut one wire, the whole place goes dark and I can escape. My plan has been in place for a few days and I know when the guards leave for their break. It takes them ten minutes and that's plenty time to leave.

I've found an old wire hanger under the scrolls in the closet and I've formed it to maneuver through the key hole. I tested it once and closed it as soon as it opened.

There has been so many fears held in here. I've seen things before me that scare me to no end. There are books that show cruel ways of punishment and Stallone always whispers through a speaker that my days are limited. He's spoken that he's threatened and told the city that I'm gone, but he is a shitty man. The truth is that I'm alive and that he always assumes what he fears.

I'm smarter and so is Harry.

If there was any way I could talk to him, or my father, I would do anything for it. But there isn't. I can't do anything. I'm hopeless and I need to put all my training forward. I'm my own hero and I will find a way back to Harry. Back to my life.

"Leslie, sweetheart, it's time to talk," I hear Stallone over the speaker. The guards open the door and George walks in, grabbing my arm and leading me towards the room again.

"Ah, there's my sexy little Leslie. I'm in need of something," Stallone smirks, biting his lower lip to suppress a delighted sound.

"And what's that fuck face?" I groan, sitting down in the chair across from him like I do every day, twice a day.

"Fuck face? That's a good one," he retorts, grinning at me like a murderer.

Since the day he's taken me against my will, I've decided to give him righteous names for which he deserves. I mean every one too.

"Anyways, princess, there's something I've wanted to do to you since the day I met you. No, since the day I first laid eyes on you when you were nine years old, weeping in a closet."

My eyes widen and I furrow my eyebrows shortly after. "How dare you?!" I yell, his lips perked into a devious grin.

"Oh baby, the things I want to do to that pretty little body," he groans, trying to seduce me. It's failing miserably.

"Oh the places I want to punch and kick you," I sneer, his face hardening.

"George, I believe she needs cuffs," Stallone grits, my hands moving beneath my thighs.

"Unnecessary Stallone. For I don't want anything to do with you. Just to let you know, if you do so much as touch me, I'll have no problem beating the shit out of you. My 'pretty boy of a boyfriend' taught me to beat up military trained men," I smirk, patting his cheek and standing up.

"Guards, take me to my room," I say, their hands grabbing my arms and taking me into my room. They push me in and lock it behind me, my body moving to the bed. I lie down and review my plan. This won't take long but I know I'm nervous. What if I cross a guard or can't find the door? I can't doubt myself or it will never happen.