forty seven

Leslie.

My arms stretch and I smile, looking around my sun-filled room. A note is taped on the wall and I reach for it, my hand running through my hair.

Meet me at the apartment at 7.

-H <3 xoxo

I smile and climb out of bed, walking to the bathroom. I wash my face and walk downstairs, completely in a trance by Harry. His eyes are so green and beautiful. I don't want to go a day without that man for as long as I live.

"Lee?" someone says, my body sitting at the table as I look off into the distance. My mind keeps replaying last night over and over again. We just sat at a park bench and kissed. It was heaven.

"Lee!" A clap and I'm pulled out of my daydream, my father smiling at me.

"What is going on in that mind?" he asks, my lips releasing a sigh.

"Harry and I were on a date last night and it was perfect," I sigh, his laugh ringing through the room.

"You guys have been away from each other for a month. We thought he wasn't even going to come back," he says, my eyes zoning out again.

"Yeah," I smile, his head shaking in the corner of my eye. My thoughts continue to remember how we never lost sight of each other, my eyes only seeing his bright smile. We're so in love and I want to stay with him forever.

I wonder what he's doing right now. He's probably sitting on the couch and writing again. His writing is amazing and I love it.

"Lee..." he says, saying something but I can't hear him. I'm too busy daydreaming about Harry Styles. He's amazing in my eyes and I love him to pieces.

"Leslie!" he yells, my head turning to look at him.

"Eat some food. It's nearly noon," he says, my lips smiling at him.

Seven hours then I see him. I don't like being away from him because of how long we've already been apart. He's everything to me and he has my heart.

I eat the toast and eggs, clearing the plate slowly considering I'm still in a daze. I'm just so encased in love whenever I'm with Harry. He's so beautiful and to think I built up the strength to get a tattoo is astonishing. I never told anyone, practically forgetting about it since I got it. It was a spring of the moment thing that I thought about.

My feet walk upstairs and I grab the phone my father got me for my birthday, playing with the little device. I have no idea what I'm doing and I find a button for messaging. I type hello to Sophia and she replies in seconds with the same thing.

What are you up to?

Hanging out with Liam. You?

Reading a new book. Going out with Harry tonight.

She sends a smiley face and I immediately ask her how to do that.

You go to the app store and download emoji.

I do so and she texts how to do it and I send her a thumbs up 'emoji'.

Perfect! So what is Harry planning?? ;)

A blush creeps onto my cheeks. I have no idea. We're going to the apartment so...

Oh my gosh you guys are going to do it!

I start laughing and feel really embarrassed, Sophia the only who knows Harry and I are in that kind of relationship.

I don't know Sophia. He just came back.