forty eight

Harry.

Fiancée.

I have a fiancée. Leslie said yes to my proposal and I spent that night feeling her and kissing her. We didn't have sex or anything of the sort. It was just a passionate night of kissing and holding each other.

I'm getting married. Hold fuck, I'm getting married. To think that I've found someone I want to spend my life with is astonishing. Leslie is beautiful and I want nothing more than to spend my life with her. We're going to get married and start a family together.

"Where should I put this?" Leslie asks, my hands lifting a box up.

"Let's take it to the room."

She nods and we walk down the hallway, stopping at the bedroom. I set the box on the bed and she does the same, taking out our clothes.

"Do you want me to get the last box?" she asks, my head shaking.

"I'll get it," I tell her, kissing her cheek and walking down the hall.

Last week we got engaged. I planned everything out and we found an apartment together the next day. It was really nice and it has two extra bedrooms in case we want to start having kids. She laughed at me when I told we should start right away, but she assured me we'll try soon.

"Thanks man," I say, grabbing the box from Liam. I've started talking with the guys again and I basically freaked out for no reason. They've been my friends for years and they know my theory on judgment.

"We'll talk soon," I say, the guys nodding. I wave them off and carry the last box into the apartment, smiling at Leslie sitting on the couch.

"Here is your photography stuff," I say, her head nodding.

"I'll take it from you," she suggests, grabbing the box and taking it into our room. We've been together every single day this week, taking pictures and shopping for everything in our new place.

"How was work?" she asks, moving the sheets onto the bed.

"Stupid. I don't do much but I get paid a lot," I smile, helping her with the sheets. She smiles at me and I take notice of her stitch-free chest. She really is so beautiful.

"You look hot in that uniform," she says, my uniform still on my body.

"Oh yeah," I smile, her head nodding. I walk over to her and she starts laughing when I wrap my arms around her.

"I would arrest you right now," I tease, her body falling onto the unmade bed. I trap her hands over her head and kiss her forehead, smiling down at her.

"But that's not nice to my beautiful fiancée," I whisper, kissing her lips. I let her go and she stands, both of us placing the blue comforter onto the bed. She tosses me a pillow and I place it on the bed, fixing the pillows in the same way she does.

"I'm done," she says, collapsing on the bed. I lie beside her and look at her, kissing her cheek.

"How was work for you?" I ask, her shoulders shrugging.

"A new man came in today and had me take pictures of him shirtless and in boxers for his modeling agency. I swear to God I nearly gagged."

I laugh and she kisses my cheek. "That's your fault you signed to be a modeling photographer."

"It's good money and I enjoy practicing with you," she says, poking my nose. Many pictures have been taken of me and she always practices with me. I've taken pictures of her as well and she always tells me I'm good at it.

"Let me see," I say, her hand reaching for her camera on the floor. She pulls up the pictures and I laugh at half of them.

"I let him do whatever poses he wanted. He's some nineteen year old boy who thinks becoming a model is the way to go."