thirteen

Harry.

"Get into your stance."

Leslie's fingers curl into fists and hunches into her defensive stance. My hands grab her waist to form her to face me better. This is the only day of the week I personally get to train her. All the other guys are with us every other day but today, it's just us. A few weeks have passed since my shitty mistake with that waitress and I still cringe at the thought of what I had done. It makes me sick.

"Left hook," I say, her left fist colliding with my hand. I tell her right hook and she repeats her action.

As I raise my right arm, I bring it down for her to block and she does with both arms. My left hand pokes her stomach and she laughs.

"Don't expose your middle. You probably would have died," I tell her, her lips frowning.

"I won't let that happen though," I smile, kissing her cheek quickly.

I raise my arm again and she protects her stomach, shielding her body from my light hits. Her bottom lip is incased between her teeth in concentration, both of us going back and forth blocking and receiving hits. I don't try for her sake, light touching her cheek if opportunity strikes.

"Hold," I say, her body standing tall again.

"Do you know how to flip?" I ask, her shoulders shrugging.

"I will demonstrate," I tell her, moving across the matt. I've never actually had a purpose to do a flip but I still know how to perform one.

My feet run and I crunch down, setting my hands on the ground. Pushing off, I flip and land with my knees bent and arms out.

"I can do that," she says, my body standing. Dark eyes watch as she moves to where I had stood previously, her hands shrugging off her jacket. Her fingers toss it and a tank top clings to her torso, my eyes unable to stray from her.

She starts to run and she forms her body to do a cartwheel, turning to flip her body. She executes a front flip and lands the same way I did, her body standing up.

"Damn, you're unstoppable," I tell her, her lips smiling.

"Gymnastics dude."

My head nods and I grab her waist, directing her towards one of the punching bags.

"This is for when a creature needs a kick in the face."

She laughs and nods, my feet moving her. She clarifies where to kick and I tell her the top 'x'.

"Ready?" She nods and I quickly lift her, her foot smashing into the 'x'. Before I set her down, I move her into my arms and press my lips to hers quickly.

"That was good," I comment, her lips smiling. As I put her down, my eyes watch her tan arms flex. She's getting muscle every time we come here and she could not get more attractive.

"Alright. You ready to fight?" I ask, her body turning around.

"You?" she asks, disbelief in her eyes.

"Yup. I'm not going to hit you though," I remind her, her shoulders shrugging. I lean down and get into stance, her body reciprocating mine.

She starts by moving her fist to my left side, me blocking it. She moves quickly, both of us working on our fighting. She's concentrating so hard, she looks as though she's getting any anger out. My guess is the last bit of anger she holds from Vanessa. Bloody bitch that waitress is.

As I stand here thinking about Leslie's jealousy, a hand comes to my chest. She pushes and ducks down, spinning her body down and her leg connects with mine. All balance leaves my body and I fall, Leslie crawling on top of me.