thirty four

Leslie.

After dancing for half the night, I leaned into Harry's ear and whispered for him to take me back to his place. He smiled, dimples popping onto his pink cheeks. He nodded and practically dragged me out of the popular hangout. We ran all the way to his place and he took no time to have me on his bed, my new black bra exposed to him.

No sleep filled our night for we were tangled in the bed sheets, both of us buried in each other. It got so hot in the room that his hair is in tight ringlets and my hair is wavy from the intense heat. His bare skin is hot against my own, his arm rose over my head and his lips were placed ever so gently on mine.

My eyes open lightly to see his muscular chest rising and falling as he breathes, his eyes closed lightly from exhaustion. That was the greatest moment of our love impacted into one night. We had yet to make love since we admitted our feelings due to my monthly due date, but as soon as I was off, I bought new underwear and wanted him more than ever. I'm in love with him and I wanted nothing more than to feel it. Feel the spark that sent me wild when he first touched me, his body not knowing how to react to someone touching him in gentle ways.

We've come so far. He didn't believe love existed and now he has learned how to love from me. He means more to me than I ever would have thought when I first met him.

"Harry," I smile, bringing the sheets to cover my chest. "Baby, wake up."

He groans and I move closer to him, pressing my lips over his as he pretends to sleep. "Harry baby," I whisper, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Mmm," he says, keeping his eyes closed.

"Wake up sleepy Harry," I say, kissing over his pink lips again.

"What are you doing to me woman?" he groans, his lips barely moving for I keep kissing him.

"I'm in love with you," I whisper, his lips finally kissing me back.

"I'm in love with you, beautiful," he whispers, my leg maneuvering to wrap around his.

The way he flutters his lips against mine forms pounding in my heart, loving him so much. If I were to ever feel afraid or scared, I know Harry will be there with me. He's my protector.

"You look so cute after we make love," I smile, his eyes so green. I can't ever look away anymore, not that I have in the past.

"Cute?" he asks, my head nodding.

"Your curls are so tight and you always have a pink tint to your cheeks," I smile, his hands coming to my cheeks. His rough fingers hold my face and he brings his lips to mine, pecking me softly.

"And your eyes are the most beautiful shade of green and it makes me smile that you think I did that," I tell him, his thumb wiping the stray tear I shed because of how blessed I am to have him.

"You did. You made me realize that the world is dark but I can love. I love you so much and you telling me you love me brought me out of the dark hole I've been living in for years," he says, wiping away the tears I'm blinking out of my eyes.

"I love you Leslie, and I've never loved anyone before," he tells me, my lips kissing his before anything else.

"Don't cry," he says, his eyes so soft and gentle. His fingers continue to move the tears off my burning cheeks and he keeps telling me to stop crying.

"I'm happy Curls. I'm so happy I found you," I tell him, his lips kissing mine quickly.

"I'm happy too beautiful."