Chapter 1

"Come on," I grumble to the bolt that refuses to come loose. "Seriously?" My flashlight slips off the hook I had it on, making me groan. Just the day I have been having.

I've been working on this piece of shit truck every spare chance I have, which isn't much. Working three jobs doesn't leave me with much free time. And this truck seems to have something wrong with it every time one thing gets fixed. It's really annoying.

"Fine," I growl at the bolt. I shimmy out from under the truck and toss the unhelpful screwdriver away from me. As I look up, I jump in fright.

I get to my feet and look at the three people standing on the sidewalk right next to the truck. I recognize two of them almost immediately.

The first man is tall, standing at six feet five. His hair is a darker brown than when we were in high school together. His face has matured more with a light scruff, making him look older. He wears a simple outfit of just a light-blue button-up and blue jeans. No matter his outfit, he is still as handsome as he was in high school. He still has the same dominating aura as before, perhaps even more dominating now. I wouldn't expect anything less knowing he's an Alpha.

The second man is just as tall as the first, standing at six feet six. His face has definitely matured, having just a bit more scruff than his friend. His brown hair seems to glitter under the sunlight with his natural highlights. His aura is more demanding than when we were in high school, tool. Only he doesn't look like he is going to get into a random fight for no apparent reason. His outfit is simple as well, consisting of a blue jeans and a black V-neck.

The third man, I can't help but openly stare, but I guess it's alright because he too is openly staring at me. The man is gorgeous and oozes dominance and manliness. He is as tall as the other two, standing at six foot six. He is a mountain of muscle and his clothing looks like it is straining to contain him.

His gray shirt looks like it is hugging him like a second skin, along with the dark blue rock revival jeans. He has an unzipped dark brown leather jacket that looks well worn, along with a skinny black scarf hanging loosely around his neck.

He has sexy light brown hair that goes down to his shoulders and is pulled back with comb marks still. He has a gorgeous pair of light blue eyes and he has a strong jaw. His facial hair isn't like the other two, instead, his scruff follows his jawline and just a bit above his lip.

Fuck! He is fucking sexy and oozes power.

I didn't start to notice other guys until my best friend Beowulf, or just Wulf as he likes to be called, started dating Ridge our senior year of high school. No, I never had a crush on Wulf or Ridge, but I started to admit to myself and recognize that they were hot, especially together. And meeting Ridge's pack, I noticed how all the males were hot. Ridge told me all supernaturals were beautiful, which is totally unfair.

I have never told anyone that I have been thinking about the male species, not even Wulf. Wulf would be happy, probably, but my father would probably try to beat me. I don't have many friends other than Wulf and Ridge anyway, so there aren't many people I could tell.

I tilt my head to the side once I realize I should probably say something before I start drooling like the fool I am. "Abram? Jonah? Is that you guys?" I ask.

Abram, the first guy, nods his head. "Hello, it is good to see you again," Polite as always I see.

I nod my head. "Yeah, it's been a while, hasn't it?" I agree.

"Nine years to be more specific," Jonah, the second guy, says. His grin totally throws me off. I'm not used to him smiling, he never smiled as a teenager.