A soft hum was heard as you felt yourself starting to wake up. You groggily started to open your eyes. "Oh, you're awake!" A voice said.

You turned your heavy head to see a man you once saw before. At this moment you couldn't recall his name. Or the room you were in. Like a frightened rabbit, you sat up with wide eyes looking at the unfamiliar room you were in.

"Y/N, don't do that or you'll hurt yourself."

You looked back at the man. His beauty was something that hit you every time. "J-Jin?"

He smiled brightly. "Are you hungry or anything? I can get you something light for now."

"Where am I?" You ignored the question and looked at the room. It was extravagant. You were laying down in a queen sized bed with black blankets and pillows. The walls were a white contrasting the black furniture that was in here.

"Oh, so you don't remember anything?" Jin asked to which you replied with shaking your head. "Well, apparently you passed out on your way home last night and Jungkook was there with you last night."

Slowly the puzzle pieces were starting to come together. "Sort of. It's just that man... He literally bit me! Who the hell was he?!" You touched the side of your neck to only feel some tape and a white cotton pad.

"I fixed it up." Jin was watching your hand. "You'll feel better soon, I promise. Why don't I get you some crackers to eat?" He stood up and patted your head. "It'll make you feel better. Stay here." Then he left the room, closing the door behind him.

You kicked off the blanket and sat down on the side of the bed. "What the hell happened last night?" You whispered to yourself. Although Jin said to stay there, you needed to get your phone which you're pretty sure you dropped last night. "What time is it anyways?"  You glanced out the window to see the sun up and shining brightly. "D-Did I miss work and my first class? Damn."

You stood up and walked to the door. You would find Jin, ask if Jungkook got your things and you'll be on your way. As soon as your hand touched the knob you froze. How did Jungkook find you? Was he there on the street that day too? You head throbbed as you threw open the door and out onto the hallway.

As soon as you looked out, there was a group of six men that stood outside your door and you knew all of them. "Y/N?" Jin paused his conversation. "What are you doing?"

You didn't know what to say and furrowed your eyebrows. "You all live together?"

Jungkook sheepishly smiled. "Yeah, we're roommates." Then he glanced at his roommates then back at you. "You know all of them?"

You could only nod in reply.

"Why is everyone out in the hallway together?" A very familiar voice called out and appeared behind the group. They pushed their way through the group. "What did I miss a meeting or-" He stopped his sentence once he saw you.

"Hobi?" You asked. "Okay. Of course it's Hobi, but all of them know each other! I didn't think that they did."

"Y/N?" His face was blank before it lit up with one of his famous smiles. "Y/N!" He ran to you and tackled you into a hug. He pressed your face into his chest, tightly grabbing on. "What are you doing here?"

"Um..."

"Hoseok," Taehyung spoke. "Please let go of her."

"What?" Hoseok asked, momentarily letting go of you to put you to his side. "Why?" He raised an eyebrow. You glanced between the sunshine and Taehyung who was staring at him with a blank expression. Then to the others. Some of their eyes were narrowed at Hoseok while the rest were staring at Hoseok's hand on you.