Colorful Flower Beds

The sun was barely rising over the hills that overlooked the castle when Hoseok woke up. Yoongi was resting on his chest, lightly snoring, with one leg thrown over Hoseok's hips.

He carefully unwrapped himself from Yoongi's embrace, making sure not to wake up his mate, and dressed up in some casual clothes.

Today was going to be a long day.

He left their chamber and made his way to the kitchen where he met Jin, who was already preparing food for the Royals. "Good morning hyung," Hoseok said yawning and stretching right after. Jin jumped in surprise, letting out a small yelp, then proceeding to whack Hoseok with a wooden spoon. "Don't do that to me, you dimwit! You're gonna give me a heart attack!"

"OW, SORRY!" he responded, rubbing his arm in pain. The beta simply turned around with a "hmph" and got back to chopping up some vegetables for a soup he was preparing. Hoseok went off to the refrigerator, collecting all the ingredients he needed for his tiny escapade later. "Hey hyung, you got any idea of what Yoongi likes?" The beta stopped stirring his soup and gave him a sly smile. "One step ahead of you," he said handing Hoseok a piece of paper that had all sorts of foods written down. Which consisted of a lot of meat. "Oh, guess I'll have to make that at a later time," said Hoseok as he grabbed a cutting board.

I suppose I could settle with making the dessert.

The chopping of blades soon filled the kitchen. The two of them were so immersed in their separate duties that they didn't notice when Namjoon walked in. "Good mor-"

"AHHH. DON'T DO THAT!" Hoseok and Jin yelled in unison, shocking Namjoon. "I just walked in?" he said with a puzzled face as he pointed to the door. Jin clutched his heart dramatically.

"I'm gonna get a heart attack one of these days," he murmured shaking his head.

•••

"Leave."

"Me."

"Alone."

Taehyung sighed in frustration, having enough of the Prince's behavior. He grabbed the duvets and yanked them off of him, throwing them onto one of the nearby couches. "It's already 3 in the afternoon Yoongi! And your date is at 4:30! Plus, you haven't eaten anything!!"

Yoongi groaned in annoyance. Ok so perhaps he really should get out of bed but it was way too comfy! "5 more minutes please?" he said, throwing his arm over his eyes. "Only 5 minutes."

Taehyung had to drag Yoongi out of bed once the time was up.

"Go take a shower you big baby," said Taehyung as he shoved a very annoyed Yoongi into his restroom, who let out a string of curses.

Taehyung simply chuckled and took out a set of clothes for Yoongi to wear. "Your clothes are your bed. I'll be back in a bit Yoongi!" Taehyung said before walking out of his room.

He directed himself to his room which was a couple of doors down. He undressed and opted for a different look. After all, Jungkook was going to be there too. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw the flurry of hickeys painted across his neck and shoulder. But of them all, the small bite Jungkook had given him got his attention. It was so close to his scent gland and he smiled in appreciation. It would look better if it was right on his scent gland.  

He really liked the alpha. He was so handsome and confident and oh so dominant. But of it all, he really liked that the alpha was so caring and protective. When they first met, Jungkook didn't immediately kiss his ass like many alphas did when first meeting him. And then at the party. God, he was so nice and funny too. Taehyung had always dreamed of meeting someone like him.

"It has only been a week and I've already fallen for him." 

•••

"This garden is really nice," said Yoongi as he was led by Hoseok through the vast array of rose bushes. They were both being followed by Jungkook and Taehyung who were a distance away so that they could have their own privacy.

"Glad you like it. Remember you can come here whenever you'd like, as long as Taehyung or a guard is with you," he responded.

Yoongi simply hummed and gazed out beyond the roses. They entered a new sector of the garden which was filled with sunflowers.

Yoongi's eyes sparkled with awe as he saw the array of sunflowers all pointed towards the sun. "Wow, I've never seen so many in one place- WAHH!"

There was a tree root sticking out of the ground. Yoongi fell face first to the ground.

"BWAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOL!" cackled Jungkook as he doubled over, clutching his stomach. Hoseok glared at Jungkook before running over to his mate who was still lying on the ground. Taehyung softly kicked Jungkook in his ribs as he reprimanded him for laughing at the prince.

"Are you okay Yoongi?!" 

Yoongi simply groaned in pain and got up, brushing off the dirt from his clothes before turning back at Jungkook, stomping towards him. The rest of the group watched in curiosity at what Yoongi was going to do and it became apparent as he raised his right hand. 

A slap echoed throughout the garden.

•••

An hour had passed and the couple was now eating and gazing out at the pond filled with koi fish. 

Jungkook whispered something into Taehyung's ear and the latter blushed, smacking his arm playfully before putting some distance between each other. Yoongi was munching on one of the last pieces of meat that Hoseok made for him and couldn't help but moan at the savory flavors. Hoseok simply blushed every single time. 

"I really appreciate you making this food Hoseok," said Yoongi as he took another piece of meat. The prince hummed in response and gave him a bright smile. "So Yoongi, tell me about yourself."

Yoongi cleared his throat. "Well, there's really not much to me.  I used to get in trouble A LOT as a kid growing up because I didn't like listening to the rules. It totally went against my omega genes and the people of the palace always questioned if I was an alpha instead. Namjoon and Taehyung have only been my real friends besides my closest maids. My mother always tried introducing me to different princes but I always ran away from the palace and went to the maid quarters. There I first played the piano and I absolutely loved it! But, my mom got me in trouble for it and made me focus on different things such as my studies and how to have proper etiquette. She always spewed some bullshit about omegas needing the image of proper, polite individuals," Yoongi said softly looking down at a flower to which he started ripping off the petals one by one. 

Hoseok could sense the sadness emanating from his mate. He felt bad. And angry. How could his mother have prohibited his mate from playing the piano?! He was going to fix that.

"I'm sorry, that was rather depressing huh? But, please forgive me if I don't meet your expectations," said Yoongi as he bowed towards Hoseok. "Hey, there's no need for that," Hoseok said as he lifted Yoongi's chin up.  "I'm glad you're different. So don't change yourself for me or anyone else. I like you, for you.

Yoongi blushed bashfully and intertwined his hand with Hoseok's. The latter gave him a small peck on his cheek. The couple continued talking until the sunset, basking in the sunlight and enjoying the comfort in being next to each other. 

•••

HELLO!

School was a bitch but now ya girl is on summer break so that means more updates :)

I've been writing a new book which will be taekook centered so look forward to that! (I may drop the first chapter sometime this week woo hoo) I'll also be updating my other book....so yeahhh. Hope you liked the chapter!! Make sure to vote!