Forever Mates Pt. 1

Yoongi was nervous. Nope, nervous was an understatement. He was shitting himself.

He was standing in front of a full body mirror, allowing the stylists to add touches to his dress, jewelry, and ornaments on his head. They added light makeup and curled his hair slightly. He looked magnificent.

"Oh my! When the prince sees you, he'll be head over heels for you!!" Gushed the many stylists surrounding Yoongi. He only blushed and looked down. He really detested the attention. "A beautiful mate fit for our handsome prince!" Said one stylist. Yoongi would finally get to see the so called "handsome" Prince at their ceremony. He wondered if he truly was as handsome as they said or were they just being nice Solar citizens? Were they just kissing the Prince's ass? One of the stylists handed Yoongi a bouquet filled with orange and yellow flowers.

"It's time."

•••

"How do I look?"

Jungkook stared at Hoseok, who was fidgeting  and flexing his hands. "You look great no doubt Prince Yoongi will be pleased to finally see you!" He said, patting down his own clothes. "You need to relax Hobi." Hoseok took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He was afraid he wouldn't meet his future mates expectations. But he was also looking forward to seeing him. Everyone had been raving about just how beautiful Yoongi was. He couldn't wait to see him! "Is Jin attending?" Jungkook nodded. "He managed to finish all the food and the cake looks delicious!" Hoseok smiled at that. He knew his friend would feel apprehensive in attending his wedding because of Namjoon. He probably wouldn't be seeing him anytime soon, since he would be with Yoongi for the majority of the time. Wherever Yoongi was meant Namjoon would be there too. He was his bodyguard after all. "We have to go Hobi," said Jungkook as he opened the door to their room. With a nod and smile, Hoseok made his way out into the hallway.

"I can't wait to see him."

•••

Jin was sitting at the first bench in the temple scanning the area.. The ceremony was about to start and he had yet to see his mate. Kim Namjoon of the Luna Kingdom, bodyguard to the future Queen Yoongi. A genius with an IQ of 148, if the rumors he had heard were even slightly true. That's all he really knew about him besides the visions he had seen.

He didn't want to speak to him or even see him, but he wasn't going to miss out on his friends wedding. It was the fear that his insecurities created that made him so scared to even confront him.

Just then, the people of the Luna Kingdom began filing in. A couple of guards, the Queen, and to her side was his soulmate. Jin took the time to study him for the first time. Namjoon was really tall and undoubtedly handsome with his dark, gray hair and hooded eyes. There was an aura of authority to him and the serious face he wore said it all. He was an alpha with power.

And Jin knew from experience that power led to corruption.

•••

The music started. The doors opened. The congregation fell in silence and stood. The first few members of the wedding entourage entered, but Hoseok didn't care for them. He just wanted to see Yoongi.

His breath was taken away from him the moment he looked at the doorway and saw Prince Yoongi, his Queen.

•••

"Let's go," King Min said as he hooked his son's arm with his. They walked into the temple as thousands of eyes were staring right at them. Yoongi held on tighter to his father's arm, feeling his anxiety rise and vision blur. "It's okay. You're doing fine son," whispered his father as he rubbed his arm, offering his affection.