Soulmates?

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes and was met with a sleeping Yoongi at the foot of his bed. Memories of what he had witnessed came rushing in causing him to groan and place an arm over his eyes. A small smile soon made it's way to his face. He had a mate here in the Sol Kingdom. "Yoongi?"

The latter shot up and stared at Namjoon. "Where's Jin?" he asked as he got out of the bed. Much to Namjoon's surprise, Yoongi shoved him back onto the bed. "Ms. Park! Ms. Park! Namjoon's awake!" yelled out Yoongi as he ran out of Namjoon's room. Not even 5 seconds later Queen Min, Taehyung, Yoongi, and an elderly lady walked in.

"Oh my Joon-Joon how are you feeling?!" Cried out Queen Min as she embraced Namjoon.

Yoongi cringed.
"I'm fine, but where is Jin? I want to see my mate,"Namjoon said with a dimpled smile. "Oh so you know already?" Ms. Park, the elderly lady asked. Yoongi looked back and forth at the lady and Namjoon.

"I imprinted. It's extremely rare and hasn't been heard of in so long but I had a feeling when I first took notice of a vanilla scent that no one else noticed. We're soul mates," Namjoon stated, happiness laced in his voice. "Soul mates?" Yoongi questioned with a tilt of his head.

"Yes, you heard correctly Prince Yoongi. Soul mates have been unheard of for centuries. Nobody even talks about them anymore! I'm curious young boy, where did you learn about this?" the lady asked as she wrote down his vitals. "I read a lot of books. Back in the Luna Kingdom, I went through some of the royal historical books  in the royal library and I happened to stumble upon the subject," responded Namjoon as he took off all the cords attached to him. "Interesting. We need more readers," she stated as she set down her clipboard at a nearby desk. "You're all set to go. I wont mention any of this to anyone, other than the royal family and a few historians." Namjoon rose out of his bed and immediately put on his shoes. "Thank you ma'am. Now, where's Jin? I want to see him as soon as possible!" He said as he started to tie one of his shoes. Taehyung and Yoongi looked to one another.

"He's gone." Namjoon stopped and looked at the pair. "What do you mean?"

•••

"I'm going to be a burden! He's just going to be tied with me against his will Hobi! He's so damn handsome that I bet he has a girlfriend already, or worse, a chosen omega for a mate!"exclaimed Jin as he paced back and forth in the homey cottage.

Hoseok and Jungkook looked at one another in worry. All of Jin's insecurities were being put out as a show because of his predicament: he has a soul mate. And not just any soul mate. One from the Luna Kingdom who serves as the bodyguard to the future Queen!

"He's gonna be like the rest of the alphas. I just know it! Who the hell would want a beta for a mate anyways!" He said as he let out his tears.

"Jin, hear me out. You will not be a burden and he wont be tied against his own will. He may have a girlfriend but it won't ever last. He can't have a mate that isn't you. They would be rejected because YOU ARE his soulmate!" yelled out Jungkook. He was fed up with Jin always demeaning himself. Jin gave one look at Jungkook and immediately began to cry  harder. Hoseok sent him a glare as he rubbed Jin's back. "Jin, look at me." He kept his head buried in his shoulder. "Jin please look at me." Hoseok said nudging him but Jin only buried his head further into his shoulder. "Kim Seokjin I command you to look at me." At this, Jin looked up, tears streaming down his rosy cheeks. "You know how much I hate ordering you like that," said Hoseok ever so calmly as he embraced Jin into a bone crushing hug.

"I wont give you any false hope, but if he doesnt accept you, then he's just a dumb old alpha. He would be stupid to not accept a rare, unique, talented, beautiful, skillful, person like you. I can keep the list going but above all, he would be missing out on the kind-hearted person that makes you, you."

Jin suddenly stopped crying but started once again after letting Hoseok's words sink in. He hugged him tighter, and was soon embraced by Jungkook.

•••

"He's crying. He feels terrified, anxious, nervous, upset, literally every negative emotion out there!" Namjoon said as he held his head in his hands.

Because Jin and Namjoon were soulmates, they could feel one another's pain. However, only Namjoon could feel Jin's pain because he had accepted him as his mate. "Can't you just find him by finding his scent?" asked Taehyung as he watched Yoongi rehearse the dance. He had perfected it but Yoongi was a perfectionist. "If I could I would, but I can only find him once he accepts me," he said with a sigh. Namjoon had been feeling down ever since he found out that Jin had gone away. He really wanted to meet up with his mate to speak with him, to hold him, and give him all the love in the world.

"Did you know Jin is the royal chef?" Asked Taehyung so that Namjoon could learn more about him. "I guessed that from the visions I saw," he responded, gazing out at the backup dancers. Taehyung was thinking about this when he realized something. "So that means he'll be at the wedding Joon!!" Yoongi heard Tae and smiled at Namjoon's joyful reaction. He wished that Namjoon could speak to his mate as soon as possible. He would only have to wait for 2 more days, unless Jin came to him first.

His Jin.

●●●

Yeeyee.

I've been updating this story more than c o f f e e because I have more drafts saved. Sorry. I hope I can get to it by Thursday or Friday :(