Two Timing Traitor

The streets were in pandemonium.

People were running everywhere, police and heroes cries for order doing absolutely nothing to ease any of the chaos. Bakugou ran through the crowds, towards the building where he knew that Deku would probably show up to next. The cold rain soaked his skin, and no amount of movement would ease any of the chill he felt shooting through his veins.

But he didn't care. He didn't.

He just needed to know why.

Deku wouldn't do this. Bakugou remembered his face, the night when they talked.

"I'm tired. I'm so tired."

He wouldn't. He wouldn't have.

No,the real problem is that you shouldn't have trusted him.

Bakugou knew that was right. Deku was still a villain after all. He'd done some horrible things.

Had he?

Bakugou didn't know what to believe anymore.

"KATSUKI!" Shouto slid up to him, using his quirk to temporarily freeze the ground under his feet so he could skate.

"What's going on?" Bakugou shouted back, not pausing in his pursuit.

"There's bombs - the League's here."

"I got that fucktard, what - DUCK!!" Bakugou shoved Todoroki out of the way, just as the ground beneath them exploding, debris shooting up into the sky to rain into the streets below.

"Todoroki, get everyone out of here! The city tunnel exit is just that way." He gestured breathlessly forward, just past the destroyed remains of the restaurant Narisawa. Todoroki nodded.

"What are you going to do?" He asked. Bakugou started to run towards the Solo Music Industries building, but not before shouting over his shoulder; "I'M GOING TO FIND THE LEADER!!"

Todoroki looked like he wanted to object, but the crowd swept him away, him turning to the current and directing people a few seconds afterwards.

"So, it's happening." A familiar blonde stood over the buildings, standing next to a figure in a kabuki mask. "They've actually gone and done it."

The kabuki masked figure sighed. "Korijikan, we should probably go."

Korijikan sighed. "Yeah. This isn't going to end well."