Break The Stoic

It took Bakugou a while, but he tracked down the Greenlight Bar's address.

He'd been trying relentlessly for the past week or so, hardly doing anything else that he didn't need to do, like hero work. He'd talked around, tried many, many google searches, but finally, finally, he'd tracked them down.

And he was planning to go.

 Only, someone stopped him.

It was Kirishima who had dropped him a call. He said he wanted Bakugou to come over to his house. Bakugou had expected a nice hangout, nothing too intense.

What he hadn't expected was the entirety of the 1A agency to be there.

Literally all of them.

It had been Momo's idea for all of them to start an agency together, after everything they'd been through. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and it was. Kind of. They had their disagreements and one of them had been so harsh that it ended up with Mineta getting kicked out, and Kaminari just barely escaping punishment. But most of the time, they'd been able to work together as a team.

Key word being most.

"Uh-why is everyone here." Bakugou hissed to Kirishima. "Is this a surprise party, because if it is, everyone looks way too serious."

The group glanced at each other.

"Bakugou-" Uraraka started. "This is an intervention."

That was not what he was expecting. Not even close.

"An-intervention? For what." He let some cold, controlled anger seep into his tone, which he usually reserved for villains.

"You've-" Iida rubbed his head awkwardly. No one really seemed to want to say it, so Tsuyu, always the blunt one, stepped in.

"You've been acting weird lately." She informed.

"W-What the fuck is that supposed to mean." He accused, head whipping around to stare the gaggle down. His glare caused some to back off, but Todoroki held his ground.

"You've been sullen, quiet, you hardly talk with any of us anymore, and, on top of that, you've got worse eyebags then Shinsou."

"Harsh." Shinsou mumbled to himself. "Look, I said it before, and I'll say it again, I think this is stupid. Remember, last month, Bakugou was kidnapped by the League? Consider that." The group looked at Shinsou, the last guy who'd stick up for anyone, when he'd be outnumbered by literally everyone else. "Just saying." He scratched his head. "Can I go?"

No one objected. Shisou slid out the door and mumbled to Bakugou; "See you on the other side, because Todo is gonna kill you."

Bakugou gulped.

"Look, all that everyone is trying to say, is that we're concerned." Momo said quietly, "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing's fucking wrong you assrags, okay?" The restless anger that he hadn't felt since Deku had turned up alive started to churn in his gut again. "Leave it. If you guys came here to question me and shit, then drop it." He turned for the door.

Todoroki grabbed his arm. Bakugou started, and tried to yank his arm away, meeting rock hard resistance. "Let me go you bitch!"

"Oh shit whuddup." Kaminari mumbled to no one in particular.

"Katsuki, we just want to know what happened? Why are you acting like this?!" Everyone looked taken aback. It was rare that Todoroki showed any signs of emotion, much less to this extreme. "Please, I just want to help you-"

"I'M NOT FUCKING INTERESTED, OKAY!" The words had tumbled out of his mouth before he knew what he was saying. "I-" Something caught in his throat.

"You-You've been advancing on me ever since we got out of high school and it's weird and-" His mind flashed to Deku's stupid, smiling face.

"-and I don't feel the same way about you. I-I did once, but not anymore." Todoroki dropped Bakugou's arm. Bakugou turned,. He didn't want to see Todoroki expression, but it was clear, from the temperature drop in the room, that he was taken aback.

Bakugou turned, red eyes meeting blue and silver, the heterochromic one's full with frozen tears.

"I'm sorry." Bakugou turned to leave. "You wanted to know what was wrong, so there's your answer." He mumbled. No one could probably hear him, but he didn't care. He just needed to get the words off his chest.

He left the room behind, not looking back once.