Everyone's Entitled To Their Opinion On Sex

Bakugou was really uncomfortable when he walked over to Arisawa. He instantly spotted Kirishima's red hair in the midst of everyone else, and nervously walked over to the table.

"Hi." Kirishima's head darted up from his phone, his eyes instantly widening when he saw him. Bakugou braced himself for a lecture, or a telling off, for his shitty behavior that night.

"Hey man! How's it going!" Kirishima, friendly as always, pulled up a chair. Bakugou was...really surprised. He knew Kirishima was a nice guy, but come on, didn't he deserve some sort of lecture? Maybe it was just the guilt talking.

"Hey" Bakugou mumbled as he sat down in the other chair. The waitress came over and asked for their orders. Kirishima got a black coffee, and Bakugou ordered some peppermint tea.

"I'm fairly sure that waitress winked at you." Kirishima laughed once the waitress was out of earshot.

"Well, she can fuck off." Bakugou muttered, too tired to really process the fact that she probably recognized him.

"Something the matter?" Kirishima asked, jarring Bakugou out of his thoughts.

"Oh-no. I'm just kind of tired."

"Why's that?" The waitress returned with their drinks, and Kirishima took a long sip, eyes never leaving Bakugou's face, waiting for an answer.

"Oh-I just had a long night last night." Yeah, you bet your ass. The recessed part of Bakugou's brain whispered to him, and he tried to push the images of last night out of his mind.

"Work?" Kirishima sipped his coffee again, and something about his tone seemed...off.

"What-yeah. Work, yeah, it was work." Kirishima raised an eyebrow, obviously not convinced.

"C'mon bro, you can tell me anything. Remember when I told you about my giant crush on David Hasselhoff?"

"You were drunk. You never would have told me otherwise."

"No, I would have, because we're bros!" Kirishima slung an arm around Bakugou's shoulder, and gave him the puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeeease?"

"Fine, whatever." Bakugou let his face slide down to the table. "...Kirishima?"

"Yeah?"

"Do..." Bakugou forced out the words, "Youhaveanydatingadvice?"

"What."

"Do you...have any dating advice." Bakugou mumbled. He looked up, to see Kirishima with a big dopey grin on his face.

"STOP FUCKING SMILING!"

"Bakugoooouuu!!!" Kirishima squealed (good lord, he sounded like Mina,) "You got a boyfriend?!"

"No! Yes-uh-" Bakugou stared at his feet. "It's hard to explain."

"I never thought you'd actually find a person-this is great~!" Kirishima seemed to be talking to himself now. "The entire agency's gonna owe me money, yeet-"

"Shitty Hair-look-can this stay between us?" Kirishima looked up from his phone. "I know it's weird, but I...I dunno if I want everyone to know. Especially after...the intervention."