Instant Cassaroles Are Lazy, You Could've Done So Much Better

It was just like last february.

Get up, eat, go on a patrol, maybe fight some villains, go home, eat again, wash, sleep, repeat.

It was like someone had hit the repeat button on every single day in his life. Ever since that day ages ago, where he'd just left.

"We can't see each other anymore."

It made sense to Bakugou. It was honestly for the greater good.

But still.

Fuck, he missed him. So much.

So there he sat that night, eyes on the TV, not really paying much attention to what the news reporter was saying.

"And now, it shows that villain activity had dropped twenty five percent in the last two months, all thanks to the large efforts of a rising new agency, 1-Agency-"

Someone knocked on the door.

Bakugou didn't answer. But when the person knocked again, Bakugou shook himself out of his mopey daze, and growled at the door.

"FUCK OFF." He yelled. The knocking stopped, and then the door opened.

He saw a flash of green, and hoped it was Midoriya. Then he felt angry at himself for feeling that way.

It was Tsuyu, a scarf draped around her neck, with a pattern of cute little frogs on it. She was holding a casserole.

"Did you seriously pick my lock with your tongue?" Bakugou muttered. Tsuyu ignored him.

"I brought food." She said, her croak much less prominent as it was when they were in school. She'd gotten a little less froggy as they got older, but it was still there. "And I wanted to talk to you."

"Why?" Bakugou asked, shutting off the TV, and turning towards her. "Last time I checked,we weren't friends."

"Well," Said Tsuyu, taking off her jacket and scarf, and sitting herself down like she owned the place, "We're not. But you're still my colleague, and I wanted to make sure you were doing okay."

"Okay?" Bakugou scoffed. "I'm doing fine woman, leave me alone-"

"You've been in a mopey daze for months." Bakugou looked away. "It's like... part of you has drifted off somewhere else. You're not... you. You're just walking and talking like a robot."

Bakugou fidgeted. He pointed to the casserole.

"Can I take this?"

Tsuyu nodded. "I made it for you, so have at it."

He took a bite. It tasted really nice.

'I'm the only one here in our agency... in hero society in general, who can be frank with you without the threat of imminent death, so I figured if anyone was going to slap you back to reality, it'd have to be me."