Really, I Figured I Would Have Seen That Coming

Warning: Mild Smut (No Lemon, sorry guys.) 

Also, thank y'all for your continued support! Your nice comments make my day! 

Enjoy! Squip out.

-Squip_Man

Bakugou was elated.

He kissed me.

He felt better then he had in... ages. Since he started hero work.

True, it was on the cheek, but he kissed me!

Knowing that the person you like likes you back is a very satisfying feeling., Bakugou decided. It was really nice.

"Someone's looking happy today," A hero at his agency, Blue Bullet, said. "What's so great?"

"Shit went right for the first time in ages, bitch!" He replied.

Out on a patrol, his phone rang.

"Yo." It was Shinsou.

"Oh, hi Shinsou," Bakugou said. "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner later. After work."

"Really." Shinsou never invited him anywhere.

"Yeah. That okay?"

"Yeah-that's fine!" Fucking better than fine actually, because Shinsou was the kind of guy who doesn't press when you're acting weird.

Or so he thought.

It was about eight o'clock. Bakugou arrived at Kyousuke's cafe just in time, to see Shinsou paying the bill.

"I said seven, not eight. The fuck man?" Shinsou's tone was annoyed, but he looked more relieved than anything.

"Had to stop a robbery. Destroyed a window, had to fill out some paperwork. Did you eat all this without me?" Bakugou asked, more than a little irritated.

"I was hungry." Shinsou said simply. He was never one for complicated answers.

Bakugou sat down, and ordered a coffee cake.

"So-" He began, attempting some small talk, but Shinsou cut him off.

"I know you're affiliated with the League's leader." He stated simply.