Before The Drama

Bakugou stood in front of the school, books in his hand. People were walking around, laughing. Goofing off. Talking.

How? 

How could everyone's lives be so... okay? 

Didn't they know the world was falling apart?

People streamed past him, unaware that he had frozen out of shock. And a new emotion.

Shame.

Bakugou needed to get out of here. He couldn't stay here and act like he was okay. how could he, since Midoriya was dead?

 He didn't even make it to his first class. He just turned and ran. 

Ran all the way home.

"Everyone, get out of here, now!" 

Bakugou shouted at the citizens still inside the collapsing building. 

"Everyone, come on!" 

As the last of the people filtered out of the building, Bakugou saw Uraraka land on the top of the rubble, carrying-

"Todoroki! I thought you got stuck!" Bakugou haved a sigh of relief.

"I didn't train for four years just to get killed by some stupid building." Todoroki snarked, face covered with ash. 

"Tsh." Uraraka sighed. "Get a room, you two." 

Bakugou was fully aware of how Shouto felt about him, but he didn't deserve that. And now really wasn't the time for him to start thinking about that.

Suddently, the villian burst from the wreckage. His skin had turned into stone, and his eyes were a crazy shade of yellow. 

"DO YOU THINK A BUILDING CAN STOP ME?!" He yelled.

Uraraka backed up, Todoroki clenched his fists, and Bakugou forced himself into a fighting stance. 

"Lets get this guy." He muttered. 

Todoroki and Uraraka lunged, but Bakugou stopped. Something caught his eye.

Someone was standing at the end of the wreckage. Bakugou couldn't make out his face, but it looked... oddly familliar. 

It then hit him he was holding a gun.

And it was pointed right at him.

"Katuski, watch-" Bakugou didn't get to hear the rest of Shouto's sentence.  It was cut off with a loud bang! and a stinging pain in Bakugou's head. 

Everything went dark. The last thing he heard was the combined yelling of Shouto and Uraraka, and an explosion.

Then, blank silence.