Entropy Would Be Better Then This

"K-Kacchan?"

The small boy opened his eyes to see a pink haired girl staring back at him, bag of salt in her hands.

"No, I- I dunno who that is."

The boy's everything hurt. His legs, arms, everything, from being restrained for so long.

"I-I can't move..." 

"Hang on." The girl picked him up. "I know a place where we can get you some help." 

"W-Where is it?" 

"The Greenlight Bar."

It had been two weeks since the incident.

Two. Fucking. Weeks.

True, things had gone back to normal (sorta) and everyone was acting normal, but, try as he might, Bakugou couldn't get Midoriya out of his head.

His mind just... kept replaying the conversation. Over. And over.

It enraged him.

Why?

Why had Midoriya let him go?

Actually, Bakugou had a lot more questions then just that, but that was the main one at the moment. 

He really wanted to tell someone. Anyone. Uraraka. Todoroki. Kirishima. Anyone.

Anytime he tried, however, his throat would tighten up, and his mouth just couldn't form the words. 

He felt like he should be mad at Midoriya. But he couldn't. 

And it felt wrong to just turn him in. Not after all he said. And if Midoriya got loose, Bakugou would be first on his hit list.

As much as Bakugou hated to admit it, he was scared of Midoriya. 

Not only did it scare him that Midoriya, the dorky, innocent boy of his childhood had become some sort of Mafia/Yakuza leader, and was All-Might's killer, the influence that he had over Bakugou scared him as well.

It's not that Bakugou couldn't turn Midoriya in.

It's that he didn't want to.

And that terrified him.

Which led his mind back to why Midoriya had let him go in the first place, and it was just an ever circling spiral of confusion.

It was too much. He couldn't stand it.

"Greenlight Bar, how may I help you?"

"H-Hey." Bakugou maneged to stutter out. "I-Uh- I was wondering..."

"Yes?"

"-About the... job opertunity." He managed to spit out. God, the words tasted like poison on his tongue.

"Oh, uh-" The lady on the phone seemed to be having an intense disscusion with someone else. "Sorry honey- I'm afraid we're full."

"Full?!" How could a god damn villain orginization ever be 'full?'

"Our boss says that we are, so we are."

You've gotta be shitting me.

"...Thanks anyways." He hung up, sighing.

Why had he called anyway? It's not like he was ever gonna take the job in the first place. 

I just want to see Deku again. That's all. I won't do anything dumb.

He wished he could belive it.