Bowser vs Eggman

Requested by PhoenixMason

Nintendo vs SEGA. Two tyrannical rulers with massive armies goes out to see who is the worst adversary of their respective heroes.

<Cue: Invader theme>

Toomi: Sonic and Mario, both of them are SEGA and Nintendo's worlds number 1 masots and heroes of their respective franchises.

Megumi: But they can never go far to rescue their friends from two evil villains.

Toomi: Bowser, the King of Koopas

Sachi: and Dr. Ivo Robotnik, AKA the Eggman.

 Ivo Robotnik, AKA the Eggman

Megumi: She's Sachi-san. Toomi-san and I'm Megumi. In this battle, both of them will also be fighting alongside their armies to see who is the superior leader of their seemingly powerful armies.

Sachi: And it's out job to analyse their weapons, armour and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Bowser pounds into What if Battles

<Cue: Legion of Monsters by Disturbed>

Toomi: In the world of Mario, there lies a peaceful kingdom known as the Mushroom Kingdom led by the kindest and the beautiful Princess Peach.

Megumi: But opposing the Mushroom Kingdom lay the Koopa Kingdom led by the all evil King Koopa, more well known as Bowser.

Sachi: In order to gain control of the Mushroon Kingdom, Bowser often times kidnaps Princess Peach and locks her in his castle, having over a large number of minions to guard his prisoner.