What if Battles 2 Battle Royale

Announcement Room

Inside the announcement room, Toomi, Megumi and Sachi faces the audience as Toomi greets them.

Toomi: Hello, first of all, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for being with us until the very end.

Sachi: Honestly, we could never have gone this far without your endless support.

Toomi: So to end off this book and this year, we are going to do something different, we are going to bring back every character that has been featured in this book and put them in a massive battle royale.

Megumi: No research, no rules, it's all total bloodshed. With the only rule, last fighter standing wins the match!

Sachi: So without further ado, let us begin.

Arena

<Cue: Give Me Everything by Pitbull feat Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer>

A large massive stadium stood tall and wide, it's large spacious size specifically created to not only fit a large number of fighters but to also cater to every shape and size each combatant possesses.

At that exact moment, the door slides open.

SHOOM!!!

Power Girl steps out of her room, staring at the large crowd of people cheering.

The door on her left slides open, revealing Cooler as he groans out.

Cooler: Oh not you again?

At the right side of her, Squidward Tentacles steps out, looking around before saying to her

Squidward: Tell me I'm dreaming.

On one end, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and the Flash steps out of their rooms.

On the other, Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow and Thor steps out of their rooms.

The door began sliding open and characters ranging from Ruby Rose, Darth Vader, 2B, Batman, John Wick, RoboCop, America Chavez, Luz Noceda, Nagisa Shiota, DIO, Freddy Krueger, Mikasa Ackerman and Kirby steps out.

Trunks steps out of his room, looking at Grovyle, Lucina, Silver and Cable next to him and he whispers.

Trunks: This is it, the battle royale we have been dreading is finally here.

Lucina: I just hope at least one of try to survive.

Grovyle: I agree

One by one, each door opens as it reveals the shapes of fighters like Akame, Spider-Man, The Alien Queen, Regina, Spy and James Bond before Saitama steps out.

As Reimu walks out, she wonders to herself.

Reimu: What's going on? Why are we here?

As if on cue, the World Tournament announcer raises up his hand as he announces out.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the World Martial Arts tournament!

Yusuke: Tournament?

Announcer: In this match, the rules are simple, everyone is free to use whatever means they have to fight and the last man standing wins the match!