Generator Rex vs Max Steel

Requested by plazma6

Generator Rex vs Max Steel, Rex Salazar vs Maxwell McGarth, Nickelodeon vs Cartoon Network, Nanites vs Turbo Energy, Providence vs N-Tek. Two Bio-Mechanical Warriors Clash. Will Rex prove himself to be the ultimate living weapon or Will Max Steel be too much for Rex and take this fight from the Get-Go?

Toomi: Rex Salazar, 16 year old EVO from Generator Rex

Megumi: And Max Steel, the Takion-human hybrid Maxwell McGrath and the Ultralink named Steel.

Toomi: In all forms of fiction and real life, machines have always been an integral part of our lives, whether it be for school, work or saving the world.

Megumi: And these two are bio-mechanical, having the means to generate their human body into awesome technology! She's Sachi, Toomi and I'm Megumi.

Sachi: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Rex Makes Way for What if Battles

<Cue: Revolution by Orange>

Toomi: Rex Salazar, second son born to Rafael and Violeta Salazar. As young child, Rex came down with terrible injury in industrial accident.

Megumi: In effort to save Rex, parents decide to inject Rex with nanites, saving him and giving him ability to manipulate limbs into weapon.

Sachi: Sadly a few days later, there is a nanite explosion, killing both of his parents.