Diane vs Mount Lady

Requested by plazma6

Seven Deadly Sins vs My Hero Academia, Magic vs Quirk, Giantess vs Giantess, when two giantess who are part of a team full of superpowered individuals battles each other, only one giant woman can claim dominance in this battle.

<Cue: Invader Theme>

Toomi: Lady Diane, the Serpent's Sin of Envy,

Megumi: And Yu Takeyama, also known as Mount Lady

Toomi: In the world of fiction, there is no shortage of strong women, especially those that gets stronger with their powers.

Megumi: And all I want to do, is to see these girls turn into a giant woman. She's Sachi, Toomi and I'm Megumi.

Sachi: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armour and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle

Diane is too Huge for a What if Battle

<Cue: All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor>

Toomi: Many years ago, Diane left the Giant's Clan due to her hatred for fighting. After her departure, she formed two rock-like golems to accompany her, despite either of them being unable to talk.

Megumi: She was always alone playing with them as there were no other living beings who would accept her.

Sachi: At one time, however; Diane found an injured King lying unconscious on a riverbank and nursed the fairy back to health. King, who had taken a hard blow to his head, had lost all memories of his past and in his gratitude spent the next five hundred years playing with and protecting Diane.