Nezuko vs Alphonse

Requested by MarioandSonicgamer

Demon Slayer vs Fullmetal Alchemist, Human turned demon vs Human soul in metal armor, Demon Powers vs Alchemy, Sister vs Brother, when two younger siblings of a protagonist lost their humanity, their older brothers does everything they can to restore it, but will Nezuko kick Alphonse head off his body or will Alphonse transmute the demon to death?

<Cue: Invader Theme>

Toomi: Nezuko Kamado,  Tanjiro's Cute but Deadly Demon Sister from Demon Slayer.

Megumi: And Alphonse Elric, Edward's brother in a suit of armor,

Toomi: When their siblings lost their humanity through some unexpected circumstances, Tanjiro and Edward have done what they can to restore them,

Megumi: But they did not let their situation hold them back from aiding their older brothers in action, she's Sachi, Toomi and I'm Megumi

Sachi: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle

Nezuko Slays in What if Battles

<Cue: Sister by Mickey Guyton>

Toomi:  In Taishō-era Japan, there was a boy named Tanjiro Kamado who lived in the frozen forest and tried to support his family by selling charcoal in the nearest town in order to earn money for his family.

Megumi:  I bet his dad would be happy whatever he was. I wish my dad would give me something good before he left.

Toomi: I am sure he was. Since he is the only one to work hard, the remaining family members have to look after each other including the eldest sister of the family: Nezuko Kamado. She is the poorest of the family as she never buys new clothes so they can get all the food they needed the most.