Videl vs Sakura

Dragon Ball Super vs Street Fighter, Tomboy vs Tomboy, Housewife vs Student, Martial Arts vs Martial Arts, when two tomboyish martial artists fights each other in a fight club, it will be a brawl no one will ever forget. Will Videl snap Sakura's neck or will Sakura Shoryuken Videl into next year?

<Cue: Invader Theme>

Toomi: Videl, daughter of the World Champion,

Megumi: And Sakura, the schoolgirl Street Fighter,

Toomi: Bruce Lee once said, "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory". However, some fighters have ignored these legendary words to revel in fame and fortune. And at the same time, fool others.

Megumi: But luckily, these two were not so easy to lead astray and blossomed their way into becoming a true martial artist, she's Sachi, Toomi and I'm Megumi.

Sachi: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle

Videl brawls into What if Battles

<Cue: Smack You by Kimberly Cole>

Megumi: The World Martial Arts Tournament, easily one of the most well-known things in the entirety of Dragon Ball. Heck, a bunch of games are named after them. But no tournament is complete without a champ standing at the top.

Toomi: While there have been plenty of champions in the tournament's history, the longest-reigning is none other than Mr. Satan. But curiously, before he was the back-to-back champion, he became a father. Once he was constantly winning tournaments, his newfound life of wealth and luxury helped him raise his daughter Videl.