Introduction

Megumi: Hello everyone

Megumi: Hello everyone. Now before you all start bombarding us with requests like you usually do, here are some of the new rules of our new book.

Sachi: Please read them through carefully. These rules are to ensure a fair and enjoyable environment for our readers

Toomi: So without further ado, let's jump in to our first rule right away

1. No Goku vs Superman fights until IrohaNeo gets 100.5 Million followers

Sachi: The reason IrohaNeo is doing this because she wants more followers in her account so that is why she is saving this special fight for a special bonus

2: Characters must share connections to fight

Toomi: No offense to some of our readers, but due to the alarming rate of bad requests that made no sense in our previous book, we decided to only do battles where both characters must share at least one or two similarities in order to fight. But we will not do fights based off gender similarities like for example: Thor vs Hawkman because they are both men.

3: No super one-sided fights allowed

Megumi: Thanks to a certain somebody back in our old book, we decided that we shall ignore super one-sided fights like Black Widow vs Ultron. One sided fights like Bane vs Venom are still okay.

4: No fan-made, non-canon  characters or OCs allowed

Toomi: You see, our book will only be using real and canon characters so because of this, fan-made characters, non-canon fusions and genderbend characters will not be allowed. And due to how people overpowers their OC to the point that they seem rather.......forgive me for saying this but.....boring. That's the reason why we chose not to do OC fights anymore.

Megumi: And plus, they don't seem to get a lot of views.

5: Romantic endings are still accepted

Sachi: There's nothing wrong with a bit of love in a book where fictional characters are forced to hurt, kill or maim each other so why not request some romantic endings if you want.

6: No crossover team ups

Toomi: Teams fights will return in this book but we just cannot mash different characters from different series into one team. It just doesn't make sense if you get what I mean.