Jungkook arched his brow at this. Never did he ever once see Namjoon use cocaine — actually, none of them used it as it was only their products and they had no intention of using it. But seeing Namjoon use it right now, contradicts the regulation the crew used to have.

As Jungkook was busy eyeing up Namjoon, a familiar face made his grand entrance into the living room with a puff of smoke coming out of his lips. He steps out of the smoke and raises both of his hands elegantly as he announce, "look who's here." He said proudly with a smirk.

Jungkook snapped his head to the side and made the crease in his forehead deeper. "Jimin?!" Same with Namjoon, Jungkook has never seen Jimin vape before. Once again, Jimin sucks in the cancerous device and puffs out the smoke — even making cool tricks to impress Jungkook, but only made the crease on his forehead go deeper. In a span of two years, a lot of things happened to them — and it wasn't really great things.

"You're vaping now?" Jungkook asked, his voice coated with surprise and a hint of disbelief.

"Hey, I heard you're drinking now! At least I want to keep my liver intact." Jimin rebukes as he rolls his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" A deep raspy voice coursed through the room, interceding the growing argument in the room. Jungkook faces the voice's owner and meets the fiery pits of Yoongi's irises. His hair was disheveled as if he got up from bed, hands were deep inside his pockets, and his posture was tall as ever.

Before Jungkook could answer his question, Yoongi turns to Taehyung who was situated beside Jungkook, not wanting to hear an answer from the guest. "Jungkook said he wants to be back in the crew," Taehyung replies brusquely. "I did it sir, I did the mission."

Jungkook's brows furrowed at the word "sir". None of them has called Yoongi so formally before. While Jungkook was confused on why Taehyung called Yoongi sir, Yoongi had his own conflict. "Mission? I never told you to get this piece of garbage." Jungkook tensed up at Yoongi's insult. He clenched his fist and tried to get over the urge to punch him.

"Y-Yes, you did..." Taehyung corrects warily, earning an endearing chuckle from Yoongi.

"See, even you're not sure." —Yoongi ridicules— "I have a faint memory of that situation of yours occuring in my head, but I only did that so you would get out of the way."

Taehyung's eyes flickered up to meet Yoongi's gaze, his eyes were anxious and troubled. "What do you mean?"

"You suck at your job, Taehyung. I would've fired you if you weren't loyal to the crew." Yoongi spat out, as Taehyung gradually hung his head low. He mutters an apology under his breath, but Yoongi glosses over it and turn to Jungkook.

Jungkook hated how Yoongi was bossing Taehyung around, he isn't even the leader. "Yah," Jungkook spoke up. "Who are you to boss around whoever you like? You're not leader, you know that right?"

Yoongi scoffs before he sneers at Jungkook. "You think that,"—Yoongi jabbed his thumb at Namjoon's direction— "crackhead can lead the team? He's as high as the clouds - all the time! Isn't that right Joon?"

Once again, Namjoon sprung to life at the mention of his name. "If you feed a hotdog to a dog, is that cannibalism?" Namjoon blurted out as he continues to stare off into nothingness.

"How exactly high are you?" Yoongi asks, as he looks over to Namjoon with knitted brows.

"50 feet, roughly 1,500 centimeters."

"See? He's THAT high. How else can he possibly lead huh?" Yoongi turns his piercing gaze back at Jungkook. "Not to mention, I own this new place and I am, and always was the supplier of the products this dumb idiot is snorting. If anything, you should be kissing my ass if you want a roof over your head."

Jungkook wanted to talk back so badly and contest Yoongi's gaze. Jungkook would've done a better job scaring him off but Yoongi was right. Jungkook will have to kiss his ass if he wants a place to crash. Swallowing his pride, Jungkook casted his gaze downwards and hooded his flaring eyes with his hair.

"I'm sorry... I should've know my place." The end of Yoongi's lips quirked upwards as he felt authority and superiority, pumping through his veins. Oh how he loves the sweet taste of power.

"Follow me," Yoongi turned his heel and led the way. The two, with Taehyung tailing on them, stride upstairs to where majority of the bedrooms were. They passed quite a lot of doors, in which Jungkook's concern started kicking in.

At the very end of the hall, where the natural light - or the light itself doesn't even bled through, concluded today's mini tour around the upper floor of the left hall. Yoongi's hand grazed the doorknob and a smile split his lips as he said, "welcome to your new place."

Expecting a big cozy bedroom, Jungkook's expectations that skyrocketed, plummets to the ground as quick as it got up. It was the exact opposite of his thoughts. In fact, it wasn't even a bedroom.

It was a closet.

· · ─────── · ✦ · ─────── · ·

I feel bad for hooking up
Namjoon with drugs, Jimin vaping, and making Yoongi a baddie🤕