Captain Hook

Chapter 33

ALEX'S POV

I awoke to a massive headache. Who the hell hit me on the top if my head! And more importantly.. Where was I?

I opened my eyes to see a ship full of men. I was tied up and was sitting near a staircase to a higher level. Everyone was running around doing there jobs and bumping into one another. We were on the ship I saw earlier. It was Captain Hooks ship.
"It's nice to see that you finally can join us."
I looked to my side to see a tall man with short, dark brown messy hair parted to the side and facial hair wearing a black shirt, a long black coat and black boots. He has a hook for a hand on his left hand. Yep, he is Hook all right. And he's definitely not what I expected him to be like. He's hot as hell.
"Why am I here?" I asked him in an annoyed tone.
"Because. Pan cares about you. Your our new advantage."
I stared at him.
Ugh.
Here we go again with the drama.
"So what did Pan do to you huh. Let me guess.. He took your hand."
He chuckled sarcastically.
"Your a spicy one, aren't you."
He pulled me up and held his sword up to my neck.
"You have two options here love. One is to stay with us and we will never bother Pan or any of his monkeys again or two.. I cut your throat. Personally I like one much better."
He smirked.
I couldn't let them hurt anyone on the island, including Peter.
"Okay."
He smiled.
"Good." He looked down at my necklace which started to shimmer and become quite warm on my skin. "Where did you get this?" He asked me. I answered quietly.
"From my parents."
He ripped it off of my neck.
I screamed at him
"GIVE IT BACK! THATS MINE!"
He took his Hook and smashed the locket in.
It actually smashed.
I've tried my whole life to open that, including attempting to break it and it never worked. It would never open, and would never get damaged.
He stared at the inside of it. What was he looking at?
I went to his side and looked at the inside of the locket. There was a picture of A beautiful red headed woman that looked just like me, who I was assuming was my mother. He shed a tear onto his face. What was going on? "Why are you crying." I looked at him with worry. He turned to me and handed me my necklace, staring into my eyes. His eyes were watery with tears.
"I'm sorry." He started to walk away but I stopped him.
"Wait! Tell me what's going on! Why are you upset?" He stopped in front of me, his back to me and stared at the ground. He turned to me and looked me in the eyes once again.
"Alexandra, how old are you exactly?"
I stared at him. Weird. He's weird.
"I'm 18. Why?" His eyes flickered with emotion.
"Alex.. I think I may be your father."