Sam

Chapter 24

PETER'S POV

"Today I'm going to teach you how to conquer your hunger. You don't need to kill the animal, You can heal it." She let out a breath I didn't realize she was holding."How do you know so much about this?" She looked at me with concern. "I've had this happen to someone I know before. He skipped death just like you. He had a job on earth that needed to be done. But He got so blood thirsty that he killed innocent boys. We don't want that to happen to you." She swayed back and forth. "Okay." I smiled. "Once you find your prey, pin him down. You cannot take all of his blood. Once you have enough, use your blood to heal him. All you have to do is give it a drop." She frowned " I wish there was another way." She sighed. "Well find one. I promise." "Thank you Pan. I really am thankful." I looked into her eyes. "I know."

ALEX'S POV

When we got back to camp I was so exhausted. All of this death shit took some energy out of me. I hope we find another way to fix me. I can't live like this forever and I certainly cant even bear the thought.

I went to sit by the fire when I heard someone call my name. I looked over my shoulder to see Sam running towards me. He looked at me with his pretty bright blue eyes and his messy short blond hair. He smiled "I was wondering if you wanted to come play with us." He looked at me nervously. "Sure! What are we playing?" He pointed to the bow and arrows laying on the ground near the tents. "Target practice. Whoever gets right on the centre of the target first wins." Sound fun. " I'm totally going to win." I said while we started walking towards the group of boys waiting patiently by the tents. Sam laughed. "No way! I am!" I smiled. It felt good to focus on something else for once.

When we got to the target the boys made from some charcoal and a piece of wood, I steadied my bow into my hand, ready for my turn to shoot to come around. Sam stood close beside me, waiting for his turn too.

It was finally my turn. I really hoped I could do this.
I pulled my bow up to level with my face, closing one eye to focus better. I inhaled threw my nose and then I exhaled through my mouth.
When I let go of the string the arrow went soaring threw the air. I watched it hit the target dead on. All of the boys in the group turned their heads to look at me. Their jaws dropped and I smiled. Even though the target was like a million feet away, it didn't cause a problem. "How did you do that?" Sam looked at me with amazement. "I just aimed, took a deep breath and let go." He smiled. Colin came up to me.

"Good job newbie." He smiled at me then walked away. That's weird.. He called me newbie..
After my victory, we started a new round. We played the game for the rest of the day and we all had so much fun.

When we got back to camp I saw Peter pacing around the fire. His hair was messed up as if he was pulling at it and He looked sooo pissed.
When he saw me, he teleported in front of me. "Where were you?" He saw Sam behind me and teleported in front of him. "Where did you take her?" He looked into Sam's eyes. Sam frowned. "I just wanted you to know that we were out playing. Don't get mad at Alex. She didn't do anything wrong. We weren't too far away either." That pissed Peter off. Pan slammed him into a tree. Sam let out a moan in pain. "Don't ever talk to me like that. I am your leader." He started choking Sam. "PETER!" I yelled at him. I teleported beside him, shaking him to make him loosen his grip on Sam. "Let him go." I pushed Peter away from him. Peters eyes turned black. "What! I'm just having some fun with your boyfriend." I laughed so hard.

"Are you serious!" I laughed some more. "Is this why your mad? We're not dating Pan, were just friends. He's nice to me." He laughed. His mood changed. "I don't give a shit about you or him dating or not."

I looked at him puzzled. Then what's the problem? "So what then?" He smirked. "I was just worried you were going to try to eat him. They should stay away from you love." Sam stared at me, horror in his eyes. Peter did not just go there. I teleported away from the camp and collapsed onto the ground. I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore. I filled up with anger, and hatred.

Fine.

Peter expects me to kill..

Well he got his wish.