Lollipops

Getting back to the hotel, or whatever place we're at, Kurapika is in bed with a fever.

"I hope Kurapika's fever doesn't break," Gon says.

"Same/ yeah," Killua and I say. "Wait what?"

"Kurapika shouldn't fight the troupe anymore," Gon explains.

Later Leorio and melody decide that they should bring Kurapika to a better place to rest. I move over to sit on the bed while Killua leans on the windowsill.

"I thought of something when Kurapika told me about his powers. If he'd just wanted revenge, he would've chosen different abilities. If he'd only wanted to kill them, he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of chaining their hearts." Gon says, staring at the ground.

"Maybe if he was just targeting one person, but he was targeting the whole troupe," Killua says, pointing a potato chip at Gon. "Even if he captures one he can't kill them right away. And he needs to extract information about other memebers."

Looking at the candy pile on the table I move close to it.

*hmmm, I wonder if Kurapika grew out his hair, it looks a little longer. Maybe he should get a haircut, but then again the hairstyle does suit him..hmmm*

"So do you really have a plan for obtaining a copy of Greed island?!" Killua yells as gon, getting all up in his face. "Your plan is all we have to go on!"

"Y-Yeah, but it's a fifty fifty deal," Gon says, nervously.

"Originally didn't you say it had a seventy percent chance?" Killua says.

"Killua just let him explain it, if it doesn't sound like it'll work then we can come up with something else," I say, scolding Killua for scaring Gon.

Gon then explains his plan for obtaining Greed island.

"Ooh, I like it!" I say.

"Right, it does make the most sense in this type of situation, realistic and sound, oh I think it has and eighty percent chance!" Killua says.

"Really?!" Gon yells.

"Yeah, we can make it work!" Killua says.

"Alright lets get this bread!" I yell. Look at me I'm so TrenDy.

————————————————————

"Uh, I don't really like the plan anymore," I say, uncertain about the dress I'm wearing.

"What? Why?" Killua asks.

"I don't like the dress, it's all frilly," I say, patting it down.

"I think you look nice Utari!" Gon says, complimenting me.

"Oh I know that! I look good in anything, I just don't like the way it fits," I say, pouting.

"What's wrong with it?" Killua questions.

"It's just tight around the- nevermind" I say, cutting myself off.

"Hm?" Gon and Killua day confused.

"Whatever, lets go!" I say running into the building.
————————————————————

"Aight, so here's the tea, we finna jump that old dude right there and take his money, then we finna bid on the Greed island game, and yeet ourselves into it. Got it?" Z dude explains, but also not really. Okay that's not technically the plan.. but I'm gonna describe it like that cuz it makes it less boring.

Aight we make it into the auction room with pretty close seats to the stage, but like at the same time not really, so like it's god anyway
(I meant to put in god, idk I wanted to say gucci but I feel like that's not good enough, anyway)
The girlie on the stage starts to announce the different items being auctioned off. Starting off with Greed island. The girlie is like explaining the powers of it until I hear thudding coming from one side of the stage.