Nothing special!?

"ohh...so this is a joystation?" Gon says, looking at the game console.

"yeah.." I reply, looking bored as heck.

"This brings back memories, I used to play these all the time. There was a bunch of hidden gems for this console." Killua says, picking it up.

"Then is this card one of those hidden gems?" Gon picks up the memory card, he got from Ging. "I don't see a title anywhere."

"you've never played any video games, have you?" killua asks, plugging some cords into the T.V. "That's unusual." He finishes.

"Really?" Gon questions.

"that isn't a game disc," killua points out. "It holds a game's memory data." He explains.

"So you can't use it to play," Gon says.

*Holy heck there sure is a lot of talking* Killua continues to explain how the console works and powers on the game.. or whatever.

"it looks like there's one game saved on it," killua says, going through the slots. "its called Greed Island."

Killua then proceeds to copy the data on the chip. He then walks over to the laptop and powers it on.

"what are you doing?" I question, confused by his actions.

"searching online," killua answers. "We know the games name. So I'm looking for a store that sells it." He hits enter and a sign pops up, reading '0 matches' "eh!? not a single match!?" killua yells, surprised.

"does that mean its out of print?" Gon questions, getting up to stand next to killua. While I stay on the ground.

*I feel so uninterested right now, like holy crap.*

Killua and Gon continue to talk.

I suddenly hear a surprised yell come from killua then Gon, about a price. Gon getting the price wrong at first then killua correcting him. 

"That's ridiculous!" Killua yells.

"there were only a hundred copies made, that isn't that many.." Gon says, looking at the screen.

"Its practically nothing," killua says.

Killua and Gon then start to come up with a plan to get the game. Gon types some stuff in. I hear a lot of beeping, with surprised noises come from Gon and Killua.

They give up.

Gon asks killua if he knows anyone that is experienced in that kind of stuff.

"oh wait, yeah I know someone," killua says, sighing. "He might even have a copy of the game."

"what? seriously?" Gon asks.

"but I don't want to ask him.." Killua says, sinking onto the ground.

"who is it?" Gon questions.

"is he cute?" I ask, finally joining in on there conversation.

"what!? No! he's actually quite the opposite!" killua says, slightly annoyed. Killua takes out his phone and starts to dial the number.

killua starts to talk, as I hear him say the name Gotoh. *oh its that butler dude*

"what no! anyway put piggy on the phone," killua says, as both Gon and I try to imagine what "piggy" looks like.

"what!? don't lie! He never goes outside! tell him if he doesn't answer the phone ill break all of his figurines!" Killua yells into the phone.

*Dang..*

"I was just kidding bro, you don't have to get so mad," killua says, with a smirk.

*Bro? would that be Illumi he's talking about? nah I don't think he's the type to collect figurines. plus by the way killua is talking, it would sound like the person on the phone is pretty stupid*

"eh? you gave up because it was beyond your ability?" killua says, obviously trying to get the person on the phone mad.

"oh, so you have a lead?" killua questions. "Will you trade for a Greed Island memory card?" killua questions, trying to trade the card. "yeah...Yeah..I see," killua responds.

*Looks like they came to an agreement, judging by the tone of killua's voice*

Guys I'm totally making Utari sound smart right now.

Killua hangs up and apologizing to Gon, since he had to trade the copy of the memory card.

"sure that's fine. its just a copy," Gon says.

"in return, I got two pieces of solid information. First, theres a website for hunters, only accessible by hunters. We can probably find leads on Greed Island there." Killua says.

"really? I'll have to use my hunter license." Gon then proceeds to put his card into the computer.

"Idiot! If you use your home computer, they'll know your address!" Killua says, pulling Gon back.

*yeah that's right! stay safe kids!*

He explains what to do when you wanna do this stuff.

"anyway, my second lead is in auction in Yorknew." Killua says, holding up two fingers.

"what?" Gon questions. "Isn't Yorknew City..."

"yes, the place where we're supposed to meet kurapika and leorio. In September, the city will host the world's greatest auction. My brother says its probably a hoax, but there's a rumor that someone will distribute dozens of copies at the auction." Killua finishes.

"maybe that someone is Ging," Gon suggests.

*eh, that's pretty incorrect and you know it* I say in my head thinking of that one vine.

"yeah, that theory makes the rumor more credible." Killua agrees.

*what!? so y'all are just gonna roll with it!?*

"we'll need a crazy amount of money to do it," Gon says, stating the obvious.

"That's right," killua agrees...again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We go downstairs to the smell of freshly cooked food.

*oh issa bout to get lit up in here!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaand we gonna leave it at that! Guys I know this was a short chapter. I just got a laptop and I wanted to try and make a chapter, soo yeah. If it looks a little different its probably cause I'm doing that. Just a short chapter to keep the story going, nothing special...anyway thanks for reading!

Byeeeee~