More Nen?!

One Month Later

Utari's P.O.V
*Alright time to go visit my best boy!*

I think to myself as I start getting dressed to go visit Gon and see how his injuries are.

Ever since Gon has gotten injured I'll always visit him in the morning or afternoon to check up on how he's been doing. Usually Killua would come with me but sometimes he doesn't.

But... ever since Gon got injured there's another person that has kept visiting. Ren... he sometimes visits Gon but not a lot, he only does it when he knows Killua's not gonna come.

*I guess he just doesn't want to get in a fight with Killua*

As I open my door to leave my room I bump into someone. I look up to see Ren!

"Ren what are you doing here?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I came to visit my only true love," he says dramatically.

"Yeah and where is that only true love?" I ask pretending to look around.

"Oh don't give me that Utari, cmon I've been visiting you everyday for the past month!" He says.

"I know, but doing that isn't gonna make me fall for you," I say, keeping a straight face.

"Then what is?~" He says as he starts to lean in closer to my face.

And every day he comes to visit I get more used to his little charms. I used to blush every time he compliments me, but now I only blush every so often.

"Not that either Ren," I say putting my finger to his lips. He smirks.

"You know Utari every time I see you I think I'm falling more in love," he says, pulling away.

"Is that so?" I ask, stepping out of my room and locking the door behind me.

"But it doesn't seem like you're going to catch me," Ren says, putting his forearm on the door above my head, trapping me.

A small blush starts to form on my cheeks. Once again he uses his Nen to freeze me in place.

*dang it!*

See for a month killua and I have still been getting lessons from Wing San, well I have been. I asked Wing about how Ren can freeze me in place and apparently he does it using his Nen.

See Ren is a manipulator, he can freeze someone in place for up to 5 minutes. When I first met him though, he could only freeze people for 3 minutes. It takes a while to build up the amount of time.

The catch is though...he has to touch the person or the person has to touch him, to be able to freeze them. I guess you could say he let me win when we first fought.

"I keep forgetting!" I yell at myself.

"You're so adorable Utari, when will you date me?" He ask, leaning in even more.

"When I have time," I say casually.

"Oh..so maybe later, since you're not busy?" He asks.